Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-22-2009, 07:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Is anyone else into bodybuilding?

I was just wondering if anyone else was an avid weightlifter, I am getting ready to start cutting down for summer . Just curios
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhite View Post
I was just wondering if anyone else was an avid weightlifter, I am getting ready to start cutting down for summer . Just curios
Not so much bodybuilding as power lifting and heavy sports.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Same here, not bodybuilding but more powerlifting and general strength. I use the stuff from EliteFTS - Powerlifting and Strength Training Products and Knowledge for Lifters, Athletes, Coaches, and Trainers. I have a power rack, a couple conditioning sleds and dumbbell handles that use olympic weight plates. I also have a couple of kettlebells, which do miracles for all aspects of fitness and body composition. My knee is getting all torn up from running in the Army so squat weight has dropped a lot. I still like squatting and deadlifting really heavy. Nothing like winning against a heavy-ass barbell bearing down on your shoulders.

I like listening to KATG when I'm dragging my sled across the grass, lauging at the jokes. It makes the neighbors stare even more than usual.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

right on, I have been weight lifting for 13 years i have started max 0t training the past year and have had great strength results. It is lifting heavy 4 to 6 reps and trying to increase every week. It is starting to take a toll on my joints though, oh well thanks for the post
Old 01-23-2009, 05:39 AM   #5 (permalink)

I frequent Bodybuilding.com and use the information I gather to help with my workout routine. I use the principles of diet and training to get fit, but I have no desire whatsoever to look like Ronnie Coleman or any of the other professionals. Those guys look like they would have trouble wiping their own asses because of all the muscle.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuggieBear View Post
yet somehow im convinced that you're still all fatasses. Muscle doesnt count if you have an 5 inch layer of fat over it.
He he!
Old 01-23-2009, 06:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

Sleepers

Quote:
yet somehow im convinced that you're still all fatasses. Muscle doesnt count if you have an 5 inch layer of fat over it.
hahahaha

I also know many "weightlifters" at my unit, where they eat like they are feeding pro-quality muscle but exert all the effort of a lethargic retarded opium addict. Some appear to be fans of www.fantasyfeeder.com
Old 01-23-2009, 07:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh I definitely have a layer of fat, feel free to referrence th '09 workout thread for a pic.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:09 AM   #9 (permalink)

man there are a lot of haters in this world that are lazy and want to talk shit because they do not have the will power to workout