Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 09-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Serena Williams

Putting aside the fact that she was defeated by an Australian (Samantha Stosur), what an entitled bitch that Serena Williams is.

It's bad enough that she declared to the ref something in the order of "You can't do that, I'm an American" she chose to have her shit fit seen through the prism of the 9/11 anniversary. All of the news wires that were apparently on her side did their best to link the two and thus minimize her outlandish behaviour.

Fuck that bitch.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

She's a cunt, and I'm glad she lost.

She has openly admitted she only plays for the money, which kind of sucks for people who give a shit about the game, but then she has her little tantrums that make it even more ridiculous.

From 2009,

Also, I sure can't wait for Djokovic and Nadal tomorrow...again...
Old 09-11-2011, 10:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

Williams' shit spit totally took over the front pages down under. Never mind the fact that Sam Stosur's gutsy win was the first US Open win by an Australian lady in 38 years.

Good call on the cuntiness.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

dat ass
Old 09-11-2011, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
dat ass
I'd suggest dat ass be totally spanked down with a Philicia Rashad look of death.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:55 AM   #6 (permalink)

I'm not seeing any of what you're seeing.

"Later, as her tirade escalated, she defended her right to vent, saying, 'We're in America last time I checked.'" -from ESPN.com

"Don't even look at me," she shouted up at Asderaki. "If I see you in the corridor don't even walk past me... a code violation for expressing my opinion, we're in America... you're unattractive inside..." - from The Times of India (apparently quoting what audio clips they could)

Both of those indicate to me that she was invoking her right to speak her mind (albeit basically tarded in this instance) but they don't conjure any connection to 9/11. I haven't been watching the news or anything about it, so am I missing something?
Old 09-12-2011, 04:29 AM   #7 (permalink)

Here's a clip of the incident.

Serena Williams outburst @ US OPEN final 2011 - YouTube
Old 09-12-2011, 04:37 AM   #8 (permalink)

Snippy Serena under investigation over US Open outburst | NextSports.net | Latest Sports News
Old 09-12-2011, 07:46 AM   #9 (permalink)

Weren't Agassi and McEnroe also known for their hissy fits? McEnroe was lucky that back then there was a cap on fines. He never paid nearly as much as Williams has been fined, and he pulled the same shit with the umpires.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:59 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofadeeznizzles View Post
I'm not seeing any of what you're seeing.

"Later, as her tirade escalated, she defended her right to vent, saying, 'We're in America last time I checked.'" -from ESPN.com

"Don't even look at me," she shouted up at Asderaki. "If I see you in the corridor don't even walk past me... a code violation for expressing my opinion, we're in America... you're unattractive inside..." - from The Times of India (apparently quoting what audio clips they could)

Both of those indicate to me that she was invoking her right to speak her mind (albeit basically tarded in this instance) but they don't conjure any connection to 9/11. I haven't been watching the news or anything about it, so am I missing something?
I did catch a couple of early news reports that reported the outburst through the prism of the 9/11 anniversary. Network 9's Today Show down here was perhaps the most blatant one of all, when their talking heads suggested that Serena was emotionally charged because of the significance of the weekend. I saw a couple of Fox News fuckwits do the same thing but, it's all gone sort of quiet as the day has worn on.

Good call Steve on posting that article re: the fine. Throw the book at the sanctimonious bitch I say.

I note that in congratulating Stosur via her Twitter Feed, Serena couldn't even manage to get her name right. I guess she's illiterate as well.