Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree90Likes

Old 07-04-2017, 06:27 PM   #11 (permalink)

Sparrow, haha I’m sorry to disappoint, but I don't think my wife wants me passing my dick around on the Internet.
But, just google picture search “hard uncircumcised dick” and it’s 4th picture from the left. The one from Wikipedia. It looks like that - that's what hard uncut dicks look like.

(..If you think I’m making it up that mine looks like that, uh.. then how does that dick pic exist? I'm not sure how I can convince you)

It's shocking how different that is from a circumcised one, huh?
..Or, does it look exactly the same, plus a mm fold of skin behind the dick head..

You be the judge. If you think that most women care about that (or even fucking notice it - yes, I’m serious, especially in one-night stand type of situations where they didn't get out a magnifying glass), I think you are on crack.
That's the issue I'm pointing out - Keith portraying it as this huge horrifying ordeal when you take out your uncut dick - that is dead wrong

Keith, me saying you can pull the skin back - it’s not saying then it gets to look like a cut dick and that's the goal, yay! Its saying that they look near identical, period. So, someone either likes how both of them look, or dislikes how both of them look. Cuz they look the same.

UNLESS that mm of skin is non-negotiable for the woman - does that sound real to you? That women would give a fuck about that?

So Keith, my point is 1) you saying that uncut dicks are so gross/terrifying to behold is bullshit and made up. See exhibit A, that picture - you are either saying ALL dicks are gross (fair enough), or all are awesome, because they look the fuck the same when they are hard. Which if I'm not mistaken, that's when the woman sees it, right?

And 2) you don’t seem to get you’re insulting people straight to their face, strongly insinuating that sex with them is bad and disgusting if they're uncut - even when they are your guests or friends! That's the part that gets me, how uncomfortable you don't mind making people. Unless you asked all the guys at your show to drop trou on the way in, to make sure their dicks were acceptable. If not, then 1 out of 5 guys average in the USA is uncircumcised.

So chances are you are telling at least someone there, 'man it must suck when a woman has to fuck you and see your dick, ay? Really horrifying. Good thing my dick is the best though. Make sure you be a good Dad and get your kid a good dick like mine'. And of course the same insults apply to ALL of your friends and guests, who you just don't know whether they are uncut.

How you don't see that as extremely belittling at a minimum, implying their sex lives must have been substandard and life must be tough having to show that dick to women, etc - is beyond me. It seems fucked up and a dick move trying to make them look bad in women's eyes. That's all
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 06:35 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
you seem to think Keith has much more influence over his female listeners than he does. god bless him, there's not a sea change happening among us. nobody is stopping anybody from getting their jibblies jubbled. if your cock isn't getting gobbled at a meet-up, that's probably on you.
That's true Sparrow, I don't think Keith is single-handedly doing it, totally agree it's up to the guy to impress the ladies. Whether his dick is circumcized or not has nothing to do with it. That's my point. But Keith is definitely contributing to a bad vibe and a mindset that says it's cool to shit on uncut guys, claim they are gross/bad in bed, etc. When he doesn't know what he's talking about. And who the fuck is he to judge

Also - how is this any different than if someone calls all women with a certain body type (pick any, like slim, or curvy, or big boobs, small boobs, etc) superior to the others?? Then he implies that women who have the wrong body type in his eyes are terrible in bed, disgusting, etc. Wouldn't we agree that is fucked up/judgemental/obnoxious if we were talking about women? How is this different

PS: what I'm saying is - both circumcised and uncircumcised dicks are fine and awesome, so be happy with your own dick, and stop trying to push it onto others, Keith

Last edited by BadAsh; 07-04-2017 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I'm curious..

When Keith makes fun of ANYTHING else beyond a dick joke that you seem to feel personally attacked for, are the people offended by those jokes lame like you?

Should we find somebody offended by every single joke Keith says & just censor him completely from the stage?

He didn't say your name, it's not about you, stop making it about you.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Did you just brag that a whole 20% of men are uncircumcised?

God you make dick talk boring.

What do you care that I'm making women think uncircumcised dicks are disgusting? You're married. Obviously she's half blind, so good for you. Now relax. Your parents simply didn't know better.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:26 AM   #15 (permalink)

Ash, you're talking to me like i've never seen one before. i'm straight up telling you as someone who, frankly, prefers uncut if i can find it, your fears are unfounded and you're being a little baby bitch b/c Keith touched your personal soft spot which i guess is softer and more important than the billion other soft spots he jams his finger into daily. i'm /begging/ for that D (i DGAF about your wife; honestly, she should support you).

my vag is gonna miss those purple wet heads. you've ruined them for me b/c now i have to agree with Keith. i said i would if you didn't pay up and you didn't so now i have to make an integrity move to cut only. thanks a lot.
Keith and memecherry like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Look BadAsh, 1/2 of my family isn't circumcised.

Then again, that 1/2 of my family isn't having sex with women, so nevermind.
memecherry and BadAsh like this.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:58 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
purple wet heads
Purple?

...well now I'm grossed out.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAsh View Post
... so be happy with your own dick, and stop trying to push it onto others...
Define irony.
Keith, memecherry and Scorpion like this.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:21 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
I'm curious..

When Keith makes fun of ANYTHING else beyond a dick joke that you seem to feel personally attacked for, are the people offended by those jokes lame like you?
Nope, just me baby, just me.

Alright lets not worry about what Keith says in his standup, ok? Let's truly just get a thick skin and chalk it up to joking. ...Even though he's said on many occasions on his show, dead seriously, the same opinions.. But again, it's ok.

Can we at least throw me a bone and ponder, is it fucking rude to say to somebody's face, "your dick is disgusting", "people who have your dick should change it to be like my dick", "sex must be subpar with you since you have that dick"? Again, forget about me being the one asking. Please just answer, is this rude?

Does Keith somehow not get that insulting a man's sexuality or emasculating him is somehow not a big deal... To MEN? You know, who tend to put a lot of emphasis on sex. Why are you playing dumb?

Would Keith brush it off if someone said or strongly implied shit like this about his circumcised dick to his face, dead seriously as if stating a fact, the way he does repeatedly on his show?

So imagine, Keith, that you invited a new comedian guest to your show who you never met before, who is Hispanic, black, not born in the US, etc some other group with a much higher likelihood of being uncircumcised. Then you go into your rant about how much better circumcised dicks are, uncut ones are disgusting and horrifying to women. As the dude is sitting.. right.. there.

Is that cool, and not rude as fuck?

It's like being racist in front of someone and assuming they are totally on board; or making gay bashing statements in front of someone who you don't know is gay, but who is; and just assuming it's cool or not caring either way.

What if he did a similar thing to a woman guest about her body parts? I didn't hear an answer on this one, guys

So what anybody in that situation should say to Keith is,"hey, friend, how about you fuck off? How about you don't worry about and imply I'm gross and sex with me is bad/subpar, by default, because of how my dick is? And how do you not get this is insulting to me, guest who just came on your show?"

I had a friend who did this back in the day too. He shit talked uncircumcised guys right in front of me, assuming that I was superior circumcized like him, saying stuff like "disgusting burrito penises". Again MemeCherry, not like haha fun time jokes, straight up deadpan declaring they are gross. And in front of this other women, who hopped gladly on board.. So I was faced with the same decision. Either I say "hey bro, what the FUCK? How are you not getting that I, your good friend, could be that? Yet you don't care about my feelings, or perhaps just aren't fathoming the possibility I could ever be that, so it's all good and let's bash away." I either say that, or I stay silent and pretend it didn't affect me. Of course my self esteem isn't shattered, but why was that just cool to be a thing?

And so I should have said exactly what I'm saying to Keith - Fuck You. Your dick is not better than mine, bro. Fuck you for insinuating it is and that I should just be cool with that insinuation. You've gotten away with saying this shit to people for years with no pushback from uncut guys, at least that I have seen.

(I'm not saying Keith is the worst ever, just on some particular issues; I'm actually a huge fan.. Not that I think now we're best friends)

So no, it doesn't keep me up at night MemeCherry, but when you multiply that friend's thoughtless shitty comments by dozens of little occurrences throughout life, it gets annoying. Why should people be cool with it and just take it? MemeCherry, you happen to not be affected by it, because you aren't an uncircumcized male, so you don't get that there is an element of humiliation intended by it - instead it just comes off perplexing to you, why would anyone care? I should stop being lame and lighten the fuck up, get over it.

Like how when someone is called a fag, or told being gay was disgusting, some other slight like that, they should just get over it. And stop being lame. He was just jokingly calling you a fag and jokingly saying how disgusting you are. Insert ___ any other thing/group. How is this not obvious?

I agree everything should be cool to joke about, am definitely not saying Keith should censor jokes. I'm saying he should censor his SERIOUS STATEMENTS. If he were just joking, it would be clear. I'm saying we shouldn't pretend it isn't a form of nonchalant prejudice telling someone: you are subpar sexually, you are lesser than, how you are by default is disgusting.

And a crazy thought is.. Keith is saying you should circumcise your baby, cuz then he won't have to deal with a hard life made up of.... **wait for it...** the things Keith says.

"If you don't want your baby getting bullied over his dick (....by people like me...) then be a good Dad and circumcise him!'

Btw, like I said before, I like cut and uncut dicks equally. I actually don't know if I would circumcise by son - imagine that. But if I do or don't, it definitely won't be thanks to Keith's oozing with condescension comments.

Ya know, like how when a vegan says self-righteous judgmental shit to you, you are just dying to run out and become a vegan too? That's how it works, right?
(Nothing against vegans. Just self-righteous people who think their view gives them the right to talk to others that way)

So in other words, fuck the casual shittiness of it. The tone of "meh, I don't care, my dick is better period, I can say whatever I want about yours, I don't need to care whether it emasculates you or how you feel, I don't give a fuck" etc.
AGain Keith, pretend you aren't saying it to me the random shithead on the internet who you def don't care about - think about you saying it to any guest or friend who might be uncut, and you just don't know. If you still talk that way in front of them/about people like them, it means you don't give a fuck whether it condescends them - you are either meaning to or neglectfully letting yourself do it.

If you have Hispanic/Asian/non-American guests on, you should either check their dick at the door, or not bash uncircumcised dicks right in front of the face. Entertain the notion that you are making it uncomfortable/awkward for them, or at the very least just being a prick for no reason. Obviously if they are confident it's no big whoop, they will of course shrug it off and move on. Their self worth was not based on your dumb ass interpretation of their dicks.

But why the fuck should they take it in the first place? Why are we tolderating or condoning you being an asshole to them, what, because you can and it's your right? To treat others like shit

Sparrow - I know you're saying Keith pokes at all kinds of shit, why am I a snowflake about this?

Well, I actually don't think Keith would bash many other groups right to their face, is what I'm saying. I'm sure some, but ya know. He'd understand it would be a rude interview. For example, when I think about it I actually do NOT believe Keith has directly shat on fat people, right to the face of a heavy guest. Or some other group. He would make jokes at another time about them, but I don't think he would say for example "fat people are disgusting, skinny people are better, why don't you get skinny"

He would understand that's fucking rude to say out loud. So for being so woke, get that implying someone's dick is disgusting is not a good-bro move.

By the way, my point is not resting on me caring sooooo much about the feelings of sometimes-guests. I get the majority of them will be circumcised. I'm saying this should be said to you any time, because fuck your attitude and people shouldn't have to take it period.

You're also right, I'M not the one getting cock-blocked because I'm married.
I'm talking about the principle of standing up to casual bigotry, of that pattern with Keith's bashing. I think we need to, in our small way, stand up to that sort of thing. Like one starfish at a time. If Keith thinks it is cool and ok to talk like that especially to someone's face, there are probably 1000 other Keith's out there thinking the same thing. You have to chip away at it somehow.

Not sure what to say about me cherry picking the issue, Sparrow. It just caught me in the moment. I agree it is pretty ridiculous, it is guys literally comparing their dicks. for fuck's sake

My hope is, maybe next time, Keith will shut the hell up and not say how disgusting a guy's junk is to his face.

But if he doesn't, it's ok. It just feels good to give any form of pushback on your horse shit after listening to you ranting about them terrible dreadful uncut dicks for years and not hearing anyone else do it

Why don't we all stop being dicks to eachother and have peace in the dick middle east

***Also - let's pretend not to notice how everyone ignored:

Exhibit A) how they look identical - making Keith's Entire fucking premise about how different they are stupid. Just keep ignoring it

And exhibit B) how we would feel about saying this sort of thing about any part of women's junk. Ie, imagine "you know what is the worst? Women's vaginas that are like ____ (insert whatever Keith thinks is bad). Imagine the horror when they have to show that vagina to a guy. Wow, really disgusting stuff. Haha. Ok, next joke." So we would just be cool with that, ay
Old 07-05-2017, 09:27 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Define irony.
Totally. Because I'm the one who has said to people "why don't you get your dick cut, like mine? Imagine how much better that will be"

aka 'Man this guy is being a real asshole for calling out that other guy for being an asshole'

Last edited by BadAsh; 07-05-2017 at 09:37 PM.