Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-26-2006, 05:32 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhail
or see it in any movie how a killer CHOKES a guy do death!?
Which movie, specifically?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I remember this being a fad when i was in about 7th or 8th grade...only it wasn't so crazy, and it only lasted about a week. Basically you would huff and puff big deep breaths really quickly then someone would punch you in the chest and you'd kinda faint. But whatever, kids today are morons.
When I have kids, I'm going to make them start off right...first video game they get...atari...then they graduate to the NES...then to the SNES...then to N64 or playstation...then on to whatever newfangled device will be out then. That'll make em appriciate good old games! little bastards...

Twitter/pfpulse

Old 01-27-2006, 05:14 AM   #13 (permalink)

to bluecc: just about every movie with a killer or well some erotic ones but thats something else...

to scubasteve: i want retro kids!
Old 01-27-2006, 07:01 AM   #14 (permalink)

No movie is going to take the time to get it right. You have to hold the neck hard, really hard, for about four or five mintues to kill them. That's a long time to use the muscles of your hand that much.

Not that I'd know.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:52 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve24
I remember this being a fad when i was in about 7th or 8th grade...only it wasn't so crazy, and it only lasted about a week. Basically you would huff and puff big deep breaths really quickly then someone would punch you in the chest and you'd kinda faint. But whatever, kids today are morons.
When I have kids, I'm going to make them start off right...first video game they get...atari...then they graduate to the NES...then to the SNES...then to N64 or playstation...then on to whatever newfangled device will be out then. That'll make em appriciate good old games! little bastards...
Wait! Wait! Wait! You would submit voluntarily to passing out from being punched in the chest, but kids today are morons?

Damn! And I thought we were idiots for playing "booties up" handball*

*The loser bends over and grabs his ankles and using the handball, the other players take shots at his rear. I would always say, "Fuck that! I ain't playing" when someone would call out "Booties Up!" That was part of the archaic rule. You had to announce "Booties Up" before the game began. Chinese Handball, btw.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:57 AM   #16 (permalink)

I've never actual, herd of any cases of the choking game in England, I am suprised some of the morons in my school havnt tried it yet.
Old 01-27-2006, 11:03 AM   #17 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Postagulous
No movie is going to take the time to get it right. You have to hold the neck hard, really hard, for about four or five mintues to kill them. That's a long time to use the muscles of your hand that much.

dats word

and it's not the airway obstruction that kills em it's the lack of blood flow to the brain

you can compress the carotids easier than you can crush the trachea

but those arteries pop open as soon as you let up a little on the pressure after they pass out

and there's the vertebrals around back that are still wide open, those don't carry enough blood to maintain consciousness but they allow you to linger in the mortal plain a bit longer

sooo if you're choking the life out of someone, make sure you check their pulse after you're done to make sure they dead

it's embarrassing otherwise when they come back to get you later
Old 01-27-2006, 06:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by william
Wait! Wait! Wait! You would submit voluntarily to passing out from being punched in the chest, but kids today are morons?

Damn! And I thought we were idiots for playing "booties up" handball*

*The loser bends over and grabs his ankles and using the handball, the other players take shots at his rear. I would always say, "Fuck that! I ain't playing" when someone would call out "Booties Up!" That was part of the archaic rule. You had to announce "Booties Up" before the game began. Chinese Handball, btw.

Oh, I never did it. I have a fundamental objection to letting someone punch me...
Old 01-28-2006, 12:57 AM   #19 (permalink)

I had a friend that would choke himself. He would lean over, breathe really heavy, then grab his neck (jugulars) and then stand up. He would pass out in about 5 or 6 seconds. My buddies always laughed. I was scared shitless.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:48 AM   #20 (permalink)

So did all the participants of this game die out or was it another hyped up stupid thing the news folks decided to focus on during a slow day.

by the way...

seagull!