Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 09-07-2010, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)

Coming Soon in Games...

So we've got a thread for what games we're playing, so how's about we have one for games we can't wait to be playing?

Other than Duke Nukem Forever....

some games I can't wait to be released

-Civilization V
-Arkham City
-FIFA 11
-Little Big Planet 2

Check it out! Batman!

And Civ V is gonna rock!

Secretary of State,
KATG Film Club
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

I'll second the new Batman and Civ 5 and raise you Fallout New Vegas and Fable III anddddddddd way in the future, the new above ground Bioshock!
Old 09-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Oh man, how could I forget New Vegas. I've yet to finish Fallout 3 (After owning it for 9 months or so)...but I absolutely love that game and as much as I know I shouldn't spend too much on video games, I know I'm dropping like $60 the moment New Vegas gets released...unless I convince myself to buy food or something instead.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

I can't usually afford to buy super new games but I think I will have to buy Gran Turismo 5 as soon as possible. I'm not into driving simulators much but this game looks amazing - so many cars and different races and racing options - should be sort of game you could go back to for years to come. Espescially looking forward to driving round the Top Gear Test Track.

YouTube - Gran Turismo 5 Trailer - E3 2010

Will also be interested in Call of Duty Black Ops if they have another zombie mode that equals or betters that of World at War. Me and my friends can play us some split screen zombies for hours!
Old 09-07-2010, 09:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Are you guys messing with me? Are you seriously forgetting the most important game above all else? Call of Duty: Black Ops! This is going to be fucking amazing. I've been watching the multi player trailers over and over and it's going to be insane, the revamped the game so much, I cannot wait till November.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:47 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StasRox View Post
Are you guys messing with me? Are you seriously forgetting the most important game above all else? Call of Duty: Black Ops! This is going to be fucking amazing. I've been watching the multi player trailers over and over and it's going to be insane, the revamped the game so much, I cannot wait till November.
Wow I'm happy for you and your obvious excitement but just because you are ejaculating over trailers for Call of Duty doesn't mean everyone else has to.
To be fair though Black Ops will surely be one of the biggest selling games of all time considering how well Modern Warfare 2 is STILL selling now.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZHippo View Post
Wow I'm happy for you and your obvious excitement but just because you are ejaculating over trailers for Call of Duty doesn't mean everyone else has to.
To be fair though Black Ops will surely be one of the biggest selling games of all time considering how well Modern Warfare 2 is STILL selling now.
My apologies if I came off douchey, I'm aware that not everyone is as excited about Black Ops as much as I am, I just felt that I needed to share how good the game is going to be. Other than that I'm also pretty syched for Assassin's Creed: Brother Hood, Rage, Killzone 3, Portal 2, Ratchet and Clank 4, Resistance 3, Final Fantasy 14,and a lot more games. I don't plan on buying all of them, but no doubt I'm going to rent them.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

I'm still not sure if I want Black Ops or Medal of Honor.
I've not yet been convinced that either will be clearly superior.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:03 AM   #9 (permalink)

you know whats like black ops? mw2... cod4...bf2...
Old 09-08-2010, 07:26 AM   #10 (permalink)

I'm cautious about New Vegas because I remember what they did to KOTOR.

I can't believe Civ 5 is almost out. I kind of almost don't want to get it until they release all the expansions for it, though. The difference between original Civ 4 and Civ 4 with Warlords and BTS is pretty vast.

And fuck Black Ops and Medal of Honor. Bad Company 2 is better than the former and exactly the same as the latter.