Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree268Likes

Old 07-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #1171 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

youre hot when you're nihilist.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:58 PM   #1172 (permalink)

i was havign a conversation about "things you dont do" on another forum and the subject of "dating an ex's girlfriend" came up.

according to many people, it is a comeplte no-no.

that kinda sounds weird to me, not because i dont see why its wrong but because i've never EVER been in a circle of friends where there was the option of avoiding that.

with a couple of exceptions that were kinda scoffed at, at the right moment a girl and a guy broke up, they were both dateable by anyone. If their ex's had any issue with it, they either had to suck up or change circle of friends (the second option happened a lot).

I even did it a couple of times, one while the girl still was with the guy. i think he wanted to attack mne, and i would've eventually faced him, but he decided to back off, and disappear.

i am not feeling proud about it, just saying that i never had any friends who was so good spirited that he would give up a girl (opposite works too, just talking by my point of view) in the name of friendship. thats why i have to trust a person a lot to be with them, since all people i know will take any chance to take them from me if they can.

Also, i have a couple of friends i wouldnt DARE to do that to, but i always felt that meant i was a person with strange morals

its just how it is. i have an acquaintance (wouldnt call him a freind) that is even famous for ONLY sleeping with his friends dates/girls.

And no its not a cultural thing. ive been in other countries and it was just the same.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 07-24-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:26 PM   #1173 (permalink)

My bff cheated with my frst boyfriend and I couldn't figure out what was worse, having a bf who cheated on me or having no one to cry to becuz she was the cunt who did it...

Any ex is off limits in my books, there are literally billions of fish in the sea why fish in the same pond as a friend knowing it would crush them? To me it would only be to say...i knew s/he always wanted me.

As far a the news...amy winehouse is news as we've all been waiting for the day. I think the norway story is so tragic most people won't even follow it. my man said he couldn't read about it, it upset him....i have to agree, i read a bit today and it weighed heavily on my mind
Old 07-24-2011, 07:29 PM   #1174 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Part of Breivik's manifesto was taken almost word for word from the first few pages of the anti-technology manifesto written by "Unabomber" Ted Kaczynski, who is in federal prison for mail bombs that killed three people and injured 23 others across the U.S. from the 1970s to the 1990s.
oh, to have heros . .
Old 07-25-2011, 08:56 AM   #1175 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Back when I was dating, it was always a matter of asking whether the buddy cared about if you were dating the ex. Girls come and go but friends can last forever. I made the mistake of dating my buddy's ex and didn't realize hwo serious he was about her until we stopped being friends.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:25 AM   #1176 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Old 07-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #1177 (permalink)

I worked all weekend and now I'm back at work again. My eyes hurt from staring at this damn computer.

I saw Captain America last night. Very good. I recommend.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:19 PM   #1178 (permalink)

I WIN!

My GP said no Immuno's! And that they were "A HORRIBLE MEDICATION!" Would love to have that week of my life back but I'm so happy about that. She gave me a topical med that does the same, so still supressing my fucked up system so I'm hopeful.

Of course more rounds of tests, next up for MS. Yay me.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:49 AM   #1179 (permalink)

I finally worked up the courage to watch the first episode of Dr. Who with the new doctor tonight. I approve.

Also, I cried like a little bitch over these portraits of newly married people in NY. I don't like people, and I don't like marriage, but I couldn't help myself. Especially the really old people.
60 Awesome Portraits Of Gay Couples Just Married In New York State: Pics, Videos, Links, News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
I WIN!

My GP said no Immuno's! And that they were "A HORRIBLE MEDICATION!" Would love to have that week of my life back but I'm so happy about that. She gave me a topical med that does the same, so still supressing my fucked up system so I'm hopeful.

Of course more rounds of tests, next up for MS. Yay me.
Yay!
Old 07-26-2011, 05:31 AM   #1180 (permalink)

Hopefully it was the full episode of the New Doctor. There were a bunch of really funny scenes that were cut to fit it into the shorter timeslot. But you definitely aren't the only one who was leery about a new Doctor. Poor Matt's still getting "He's not David" from my crowd. Personally, I like him more (Yes, blasphemy).

And, I hate weddings for that very reason.

PS Yay, Rhi! Good luck!