Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree268Likes

Old 02-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #2951 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

key sub-pocket as in the 'lil pocket on your jeans?

just catching up in my #cantseemtocare web 2.0 life

i love this thread and all y'all

i glance at twitter and it's too much for me. From F1 drivers to KATG'rs to drum corps to @RonPaul, I just can't hang. And I don't have much to say. To the twittersphere anyway . .

the pup had a seizure Saturday. His goddess (wife) was out and he was sun bathing in the master bedroom. I heard him come down off the bed and down the stairs to where I was at. He was sniffing around which he never does. Then he got lower and lower to the floor until he was down and backing himself against the sofa. He was looking around as if there were ghosts. Then I knew what was up. So I watched him . .
He staggered around, fell, shook. I just tried to prevent him from hurting himself. When it was over he was confused. He was weirded out for a couple of days.
I was very glad wife wasn't there, she'd 've freaked. She looked it up on the web and feels better knowing it's not uncommon for boxers.
I think it happened because of the sun through the blinds and the strobe affect.

Interesting reading about youse all,
big dEad hugz
John F. O'Donnel, KATG Show #1127 @01:35:33
"I will hammer-fuck you with my cock of destiny."
"The most powerful force in the universe is irony." - jdb, 1994 "Ignorance is never not arrogant." - jdb, 2007

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:24 PM   #2952 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

It took me awhile to warm up to twitter. Also, I have to have time for it. Work is too busy right now to have fun on there. Although...I DO have fun on there hashtagging, sometimes harshtagging.

Ron Paul...Ive decide "no" to the ROn Paul thing. But what's happeing with that anyway...sounds like he's dropped in the polls

And I just want to point out...you guys have a Mitt and a Newt in the running which is funny...Obama broke new ground eh?

I'm taking French now and i'm kicking ass...It has given me some serious confidence. I ordered in French at lunch today "Une cafe svp, moyen, deux creme une sucre...aussi, un petit pain avec buerre a cote et un autre chose un beigne coeur....merci madame"

heheeh She corrected my pronunciation of coeur though...but cours and coeur mean two different things but prounced incorrectly...annnyhooo
Old 02-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #2953 (permalink)

Working like crazy. one major thing ends on Monday, the next major thing started last weekend. So I'm falling out of the productivity tree and hitting every branch on the way down. Working with others is har-red!
Old 02-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #2954 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by campy View Post
I don't care what you do with it....if YOU don't like the grey there are options ;-] )
I don't care. My goatee is almost completely white. I'm not dying that either. And my hair is mostly gone.

It's too late to care. My wife likes my goatee. That's about all that's important.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #2955 (permalink)

I'm so sorry to heard about the boxer's seizure. So scary when pets have them.

There is a no wax chest and back hair product for men, you lather it up and wipe it off, including the hair.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:26 AM   #2956 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
...you lather it up and wipe it off, including the hair.
How is it that you can make most anything sound hot?
Old 02-02-2012, 10:05 AM   #2957 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bithead View Post
How is it that you can make most anything sound hot?
It's true...I think it's the "lather up" part....

Grrrr

Brian, it's true....as long as the significant other thinks you've still got it then you DO still have it ;-)
But making physical changes to improve shouldn't be about her it should be about you anyway. I lost weight for me, I was feeling like a slug and nothing he said to make me feel better about myself worked. I need to change for me.

Somethings aren't worth the fight. Age creeps in and you have to learn how to roll with it...be "ok" with it. You can't diet away age (but it does help a lot actually)

Marina, I feel your pain. We are working ourselves into a lather over here. It's insane.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #2958 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Weight and fitness is different than gray and hair loss.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #2959 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I have to fucking trim my ear hair now, why does the earlobe grow hair???

Oh, and I started a cut. If it goes according to plan, I should be at 10% bf on April 12.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:10 PM   #2960 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Oh, and I started a cut. If it goes according to plan, I should be at 10% bf on April 12.
Started a cut?

How do you measure body fat?