Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Dawn Takes Another Shot At KATG (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/dawn-takes-another-shot-katg-3524/)

DaveNJ 07-12-2006 01:01 PM

Dawn Takes Another Shot At KATG

Show 358, she says "We're like clowns, but clowns aren't funny. Ponder that."

Someone's getting jealous.

arcatacat 07-12-2006 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveNJ
Show 358, she says "We're like clowns, but clowns aren't funny. Ponder that."

Someone's getting jealous.

The funny thing is, she looks like a fucking drugged out clown every day of her life. Ponder that.

Annie 07-12-2006 01:12 PM

Do we really know that clowns = KATG?

Vudell 07-12-2006 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie
Do we really know that clowns = KATG?

with her, it always will

MichaelG 07-12-2006 01:35 PM

I believe she is stiring up shit for the Podcast Expo. If she can get a fight going witht he #1 Podcast, she can make a name for herself.

But keith isn't biting. I see keith picking a fight with NLO or FTL. Maybe if Mr Fucking X does a show he can pick a fight with him.

But Keith is smart to not answer her attacks. She is just spouting shit to get some press.

Pool anyone?

MmphsGrl 07-12-2006 02:04 PM

Dawn and Drew

1 Attachment(s)
After hearing comments, I tried to listen to D n D, just to have an educated opinion...

CANNOT get through more than 5 minutes of this shit. How does anyone, anyway????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Attachment 1526

DaveNJ 07-12-2006 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MmphsGrl
After hearing comments, I tried to listen to D n D, just to have an educated opinion...

CANNOT get through more than 5 minutes of this shit. How does anyone, anyway????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Attachment 1526

I do out of straight habit now. I can't stand the show anymore. It used to be funny until they ran out of stuff to talk about. It's basically now Dawn trying to be weird for 20 minutes a day. The show has gotten totally awful.

I know Dawn's trying to start something with KATG because they need to divert fans from the fact that the show has gotten much worse while KATG has gotten much better since the last Podcast Expo. KATG had the live 300th show, their length of shows is going up, they're introducing new music, have more gear, more fans, and more votes on Podcast Alley. D&D have gotten worse and worse and if their fans weren't so devoted, they would be done. Keith and the Girl are going to blow Dawn and Drew out at the Expo, but if Dawn stirs something up, she'll divert attention back to the old feud. Oh well, I can't wait to see KATG serve that pig at the Expo.

tga 07-12-2006 03:27 PM

I don't listen to Dawn and Drew anymore but really...I can't help but think some of you lot really read way too much into what people say.

the big lebowski 07-12-2006 04:37 PM

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzZZ... i'm sorry what?

MichaelG 07-12-2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tga
I don't listen to Dawn and Drew anymore but really...I can't help but think some of you lot really read way too much into what people say.

This is the second time she has mentioned "clowns""Comedians""podcaster" in a sentence together.

I think she is smart enough to hide the fact she is talking about KATG, just not brave enough to say it out in public.

Right Drew?
Right AdamCurry?

You guys can speak up, it must suck to read all this shit and not be able to comment back. Give it a try.