Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai View Post
Goddamn, there isn't a person on the forums I'd think scarier to piss off than x before any of this happened.

You fucked up bro.
That's one of the nicest compliments I've ever received. Thank you.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 03:34 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Seriously, though, you and blu should save all the transition and print it. Stuff like that could be used to press charges against someone, or at least have his internet account suspended (probably more the latter than the first)
This has to be the stupidest thing I have heard on the internet today.

While what the guy said was a bit over the line I'm pretty sure there is still no global Internet Police. Concidering how difficult it is for the police to catch CPers my bet is that they will just laugh at you when you present your evidence.

Seriously, calm down. Yes he said stupid shit but he is on a DIFFERENT CONTINENT 15 hours away. None of what he said could be remotely concidered a credible threat given the distance. All it was was a bad case of douchebaggery. He done goofed.

Let us know how your phone call to Interpool goes X. With all the evidence you have they will probably drop a couple of suspected terrorists they are watching to go after this clearly dangerous man. God save us if he gets his hands on any Cobalt 60 or Sarin gas.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #43 (permalink)

This is serious shit. I hope to see at least a ban - this was way over the line and not funny.

Threats such as this are not to be taken lightly, so what, he is a roadtrip, maybe, but still uncalled for to say the very least.

Threats and stalking are not to fuck around with.

Blu, I'm sorry this asshole said this.

I have to agree with keeping a paper trail of everything.

Last edited by Rhian; 07-28-2010 at 03:46 PM.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzik View Post

While what the guy said was a bit over the line I'm pretty sure there is still no global Internet Police. Concidering how difficult it is for the police to catch CPers my bet is that they will just laugh at you when you present your evidence.

Seriously, calm down. Yes he said stupid shit but he is on a DIFFERENT CONTINENT 15 hours away. None of what he said could be remotely concidered a credible threat given the distance. All it was was a bad case of douchebaggery. He done goofed.

Let us know how your phone call to Interpool goes X. With all the evidence you have they will probably drop a couple of suspected terrorists they are watching to go after this clearly dangerous man. God save us if he gets his hands on any Cobalt 60 or Sarin gas.
Dude, with all due respect.. shut up. I may be 15 hrs away but my girlfriend is a roadtrip to him. Fuck you if you think I'm taking this, or any threat of rape for that matter, lightly. Maybe you wouldn't mine some cuntface dickhead threatening to rape your girlfriend, if you have one, but I take it VERY serious.

Make light of this thread all you want, if it's "so stupid" to you, fuck off and don't look at it again. To me, I take it very serious. So again, fuck off.

EDIT: Also dickface, while I may be on a different continent, my girlfriend is indeed a roadtrip for him. Get your fucking facts straight before you even attempt to chime in.

Last edited by serial_x; 07-28-2010 at 03:49 PM.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
This is serious shit. I hope to see at least a ban - this was way over the line and not funny.

Threats such as this are not to be taken lightly, so what, 15 hours away, maybe, but still uncalled for to say the very least.

Threats and stalking are not to fuck around with.

Blu, I'm sorry this asshole said this.

I have to agree with keeping a paper trail of everything.
Don't you worry, my OCD kicked in the moment this fucking prick typed the word "rape". I have EVERYTHING screen capped, saved and backed up in whatever way you can imagine.

Thank you Mr Bithead for your tips on saving web pages.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 03:50 PM   #46 (permalink)
blu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzik View Post

I don't do it very often, but I'm pulling the woman card on this one. As a guy, you can't possibly understand how the threat of rape feels. I'm not delusional, I understand that the chances of it happening are slim to none - but it's not something that a level-headed person threatens with. That's the point.

Different continent? What the hell are you talking about? I'm in Canada, he is in the states. Same continent.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Is saying to a girl

"judging by your picture, you're a fat bitch pig that probably smells of shit. Fuck you, it was a simple yes or no answer"

not being a dick?

I would punch somebody for much less, even if it was just a friend of mine and not my girl.
I got the impression he said all that stuff after Serial X got in touch? Maybe I misread, but I didn't think the messages from what'shisface from beforehand were posted.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #48 (permalink)

Location: unfotunately I live in NJ! But I was born and raised in NY and lived in the city for six years.
It doesn't matter what continent he lives on. You simply don't threaten a girl with rape, it's a horrific thing to mention, regardless of whether he means it or not. I hope you never hear from this asswipe again Blu....
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 06:30 PM   #49 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

It's 2010. I guess the new way to deal with a rape threat is through emoticons?
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 07:49 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
It's 2010. I guess the new way to deal with a rape threat is through emoticons?
(Offline)  
Closed Thread