Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #51 (permalink)

The Trap is Set.
(Offline)  
Old 07-29-2010, 02:07 AM   #52 (permalink)
blu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMissSunshine View Post
It doesn't matter what continent he lives on. You simply don't threaten a girl with rape, it's a horrific thing to mention, regardless of whether he means it or not. I hope you never hear from this asswipe again Blu....
Thank you Sunshine.. and obviously I couldn't agree with you more. You simply don't threaten rape. Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
It's 2010. I guess the new way to deal with a rape threat is through emoticons?
Emoticons have healing properties Keith- don't pretend like you don't know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFT View Post
dr sleep is still 20 times worse than this guy
Until Dr Sleep threatens to rape me, I have to disagree. Not to say that Dr Sleep and I are BFF's though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundAbout View Post

The Trap is Set.
Ironically, after seeing that image- I will be the one have nightmares today.. Eeesh.
(Offline)  
Old 07-29-2010, 09:13 AM   #53 (permalink)

Good to see rape threats are taken so serious. I'm sure it'd be a different story had he threatened either Kat, Chemda or Lauren but who gives a fuck if it's someone else.

I'm sure DeadbeatHero is a great guy, even if he's so quick to threaten a girl with rape.

Some mod may as well delete this thread, seems everyone is ok with threats of sexual violence so whateves
(Offline)  
Old 07-29-2010, 09:32 AM   #54 (permalink)

Location: unfotunately I live in NJ! But I was born and raised in NY and lived in the city for six years.
Most of the people on here are on you and Blu's side...I think the only thing some people are disagreeing on are how to deal with this situation.
(Offline)  
Old 07-29-2010, 09:35 AM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
If you want to start shit with blu, you are starting shit with the wrong fucking person. She happens to be my girlfriend and I'm more than happy to use your partial blindness to my complete advantage, you little cunt shithead.
So far you've saved copies of a couple of IM's, started a thread on an internet forum and spouted a bit of macho bullshit.

I give you C minus in the "messing with the wrong person" stakes.
(Offline)  
Old 07-29-2010, 09:42 AM   #56 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
Good to see rape threats are taken so serious. I'm sure it'd be a different story had he threatened either Kat, Chemda or Lauren but who gives a fuck if it's someone else.

I'm sure DeadbeatHero is a great guy, even if he's so quick to threaten a girl with rape.

Some mod may as well delete this thread, seems everyone is ok with threats of sexual violence so whateves
Really, you resort to crying and whining on the forum ?
(Offline)  
Old 07-29-2010, 10:01 AM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMissSunshine View Post
Most of the people on here are on you and Blu's side...I think the only thing some people are disagreeing on are how to deal with this situation.
Ban him at the least. But no, seems you only get banned if Keith thinks you're "stalking" him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bicester View Post
So far you've saved copies of a couple of IM's, started a thread on an internet forum and spouted a bit of macho bullshit.

I give you C minus in the "messing with the wrong person" stakes.
Well it's a good thing your opinion means nothing to me. If you aren't being helpful, shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgtballard View Post
Really, you resort to crying and whining on the forum ?
Someone threatens sexual abuse and nothing is done. Excuse me if I get a little pissed off.
(Offline)  
Old 07-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:

The Trap is Set.
My dick just inverted and started crying.
(Offline)  
Old 07-29-2010, 01:58 PM   #59 (permalink)

Most people are on your side, it's just not the first time you've taken something private and posted it on the forums in an attempt to ridicule someone and get people on your side.
(Offline)  
Old 07-29-2010, 02:16 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Most people are on your side, it's just not the first time you've taken something private and posted it on the forums in an attempt to ridicule someone and get people on your side.
You make it sound like I do it all the time. I did it once and that was because Spooky was being a dick, accusing me of stalking him around the forums just to shit on his posts.. which was simply not true. I've since apologized to Spooky for that and many other things that I recently learned was spin for show content.

And what does me making this guy's PMs public have to do with anything? I have a bunch of shit talkers I deal with and if he didn't make rape threats, his PMs would've remained in my Inbox.. but this sick fuck had to step over the line. I was hoping mods wouldn't want someone like that on their forums but it seems you only get banned if you attack Keith and Chemda. Fuck me for thinking a little common decency would prevail.
(Offline)  
Closed Thread