Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 11:39 AM   #31 (permalink)

You went in a bit strong with the whole "mess with her, mess with me cunthead". That said I haven't seen the PMs he sent to her. If he wasn't being too much of a dick with her in the first place, I'd say you started it.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #32 (permalink)

I recently put doctorsleep on my "ignore list." Best decision I ever made on these forums. Save the screencaps JIC, and put him on ignore. My 2 cents.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 11:48 AM   #33 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evadwolrab View Post
You went in a bit strong with the whole "mess with her, mess with me cunthead". That said I haven't seen the PMs he sent to her. If he wasn't being too much of a dick with her in the first place, I'd say you started it.
Is saying to a girl

"judging by your picture, you're a fat bitch pig that probably smells of shit. Fuck you, it was a simple yes or no answer"

not being a dick?

I would punch somebody for much less, even if it was just a friend of mine and not my girl.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 11:56 AM   #34 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
Rape threats.. all because this blind cunt didn't know if there was a show today. I bet he hate-fucks his wife nightly.. in between the beatings he gives her.
According to him we know he had two kids but I imagine with a temper and reaction like he gave to Blu that there is no wife. She left as soon as possible or the mothers were just really really really drunk.

I agree with going after him with kicking him of the forums, I just tend to be an antagonist that likes to see the other person make a fool of themselves with very little help from me. Obvously whether they agree with you or not everyone here seems to be behind you on this issue. Or they just really like Blu....
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 12:01 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evadwolrab View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Is saying to a girl

"judging by your picture, you're a fat bitch pig that probably smells of shit. Fuck you, it was a simple yes or no answer"

not being a dick?

I would punch somebody for much less, even if it was just a friend of mine and not my girl.
Junk's post.. yes. She read me the reply he send her, what I sent him was polite considering the reply he sent her. She told him to check all the appropriate sources, he told her not to be a cunt and then berated her with physical appearance slams based solely upon her avatar.

Be deserved my response. Had I lived in bumfuck Kansas City, he'd have been paid a visit and considering he's basically blind, he wouldn't have seen the hammer coming.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 12:06 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgtballard View Post
According to him we know he had two kids but I imagine with a temper and reaction like he gave to Blu that there is no wife. She left as soon as possible or the mothers were just really really really drunk.

I agree with going after him with kicking him of the forums, I just tend to be an antagonist that likes to see the other person make a fool of themselves with very little help from me. Obvously whether they agree with you or not everyone here seems to be behind you on this issue. Or they just really like Blu....
I'm fully prepared to make this a legal issue. However, if the mods ban his account (and ip if possible) then I'll happily have this thread die and deleted.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #37 (permalink)

Goddamn, there isn't a person on the forums I'd think scarier to piss off than x before any of this happened.

You fucked up bro.
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 01:10 PM   #38 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Junk's post.. yes. She read me the reply he send her, what I sent him was polite considering the reply he sent her. She told him to check all the appropriate sources, he told her not to be a cunt and then berated her with physical appearance slams based solely upon her avatar.

Be deserved my response. Had I lived in bumfuck Kansas City, he'd have been paid a visit and considering he's basically blind, he wouldn't have seen the hammer coming.
Hey! Be nice!
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
Hey! Be nice!
Hehe.. just like the hacky Australian references, there are cool, good natured people that live hear too. I just happen to picture this douche beating his wife.

We're cool Punk'n... I like you
(Offline)  
Old 07-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #40 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Hehe.. just like the hacky Australian references, there are cool, good natured people that live hear too. I just happen to picture this douche beating his wife.

We're cool Punk'n... I like you
Back atcha sugarpuff.
(Offline)  
Closed Thread