Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree1Likes

Old 06-29-2006, 11:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Dear Keith and Chemda

On the night before your 300th show, I want to thank you for bringing a smile to my face each time I hear the opening theme, for creating a community where I've met some who otherwise I would have never met.

I don't know what hopes and wishes you had when you first started podcasting, but I wonder if you ever imagined that by sharing the narratives of your lives you'd affect so many people.

With each show, I look forward to your rants and tales and honesty. And after 299 shows, I haven't grown bored. Over 400 hours of podcasting - 16 days worth of audio - and not a moment wasted (except maybe for show numbers.... )

Know that a lot of us out there appreciate and recognize the effort you put into each show, There must be days when you'd rather not record, when you'd rather be doing something else, when you wonder what you're going to talk about, how you'll make it funny, how your fans will react. And yet you do it. And I wonder if somehow you do it because you feel as if you owe it to your fans when in fact its your fans who owe you.

Keith and Chemda - Thank you. You've done more than create a podcast, You've become the voice of my commute, the voices in my head, the virtual company whose there for me, who talks to me late at night when I can't sleep or who wakens my day when I'm off to a task I'd rather not attend.

I am a fan. Thank you for being a part of my life.

Keith and Chemda don't talk shite.

"That's me -- call me crazy, call me a pervert, but this is something I enjoy."
- Boogie Nights

Last edited by william; 06-29-2006 at 11:41 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

/claps
Old 06-30-2006, 12:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Stands and applauds! Well said William.

Thank you guys. To you and your continued success!
Old 06-30-2006, 12:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Moolah8899

Well Said!!

You ( KATG) and the listeners (via email) have all become part of my life too. It is great. Thanks for the smiles!!

woodchuck
Old 06-30-2006, 12:02 AM   #5 (permalink)

Agreed. Thank you both William - and Keith and Chemda for the shows and the community. It is smart, funny and Congratulations on your succeses.
Cheers, and break a leg on the 300th show. We would be there if we could.
Old 06-30-2006, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

What Willy said.

I really look forward to each show and the community of crazy people on the forums and the chat make it so much more than just another podcast. Both of you should be very proud of what you have created - you've done it your own way and come out on top. And you probably got a lot of guys more blowjobs than they deserve thanks to Suck A Dick Wednesday.

Your loyal fans will always stick by you and we look forward to show 300 and beyond.

Peace!
Old 06-30-2006, 12:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

I too would like to thank KATG for the past 299 shows...Cheers!
Old 06-30-2006, 12:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

Keith, Chemda, Thank You. It's hard to follow up what William said, and I agree with what everyone has said. You are the pioneers of Podcasting in my book. Ever since the first show, you have inspired fans to shit in drawers, avenge themselves and others, hate minoriries, and feel it's ok to speak with an impediment freely. Without you, I would have never been blown on a Wednesday or felt the joy of my first FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOU! Thank you KATG, Thank you.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:51 AM   #9 (permalink)

Well said, William. This show is taking the great idea of podcasting and doing it the right way. Yours was the third podcast I ever listened to, and I didn't bother looking for any more. Thanks, you two. Here's hoping for another 300 great shows.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:11 AM   #10 (permalink)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!