Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-09-2010, 11:19 PM   #21 (permalink)

You're a sexy rockstar. Go fulfill your destiny.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:48 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0o0op View Post
Thanks for that. I kinda understand that all relationships at this age are just learning experiences, but it didn't stop from hitting me pretty hard.

Actually, come to think of it, she was pretty crazy. There were a lot of midnight phonecalls in tears and stress. Thing is, that was my first real relationship, and I kinda got into thinking that all chicks were like that.

Looking back, I hope to fuck they're not.

Hahaha. She was before she met me, and fuck, probably afterwards too. I wish her the best.

Ha, thanks Steve!
My first serious girlfriend was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and bipolar disorder halfway through our year and a half year long relationship, told me I had to be okay with it if she cheated on me with a guy, and made up stories about guys hitting on her so I'd get jealous. Actually that all kind of points to me being crazy for dragging that mess out for another 8 months, but the point is that I'm now with a cool sane girl and despite how kind of torn apart I was by my failed relationship with my ex, I was around the same age as you, and as convinced as I was that girls were bound to be this way, I actually have two female friends of mine that call me in tears at 2am probably every other month, I've found a wonderful exception.

Point is, follow everyone else's advice blah blah blah, go team go.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #23 (permalink)

Thanks everyone, some great advice, some great food for thought and I really appreciate it everyone, it's really helped me the last few days trying to get over it. It turns out there's more feelings than I thought there would be, stuff to deal with.

It's hard going through your life and rearranging it. Changing your phone and computer and shit you have lying around to reflect that person not being around anymore, to stop memories coming back into your mind, and to stop those from going into bad places.

If I was a real rockstar, I'd have chicks hanging off me. As it stands, I have numero zero people interested in me, and I sure as fuck don't want to wait for them to come to me. I'm going to try to figure something out in that respect.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks everyone, some great advice, some great food for thought and I really appreciate it everyone, it's really helped me the last few days trying to get over it. It turns out there's more feelings than I thought there would be, stuff to deal with.

It's hard going through your life and rearranging it. Changing your phone and computer and shit you have lying around to reflect that person not being around anymore, to stop memories coming back into your mind, and to stop those from going into bad places.

If I was a real rockstar, I'd have chicks hanging off me. As it stands, I have numero zero people interested in me, and I sure as fuck don't want to wait for them to come to me. I'm going to try to figure something out in that respect.
This is the downside of being young expericing everything for the first time. It was a bitch move for her to break up over the phone. Same move that zack ( I have no respect for him so I leave his name in lower case :P) did to me, people like that are cowards. But whatever we live and blah blah blah and move on.

At least she was I guess in a crazy persons way honest and you dont have to keep wondering why she did it.

Just remember sad love songs are not your friend, and icecream and the katg world are

<3 Bree
Old 07-10-2010, 11:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I would have
totally broken
up with her
just because
she likes
to type two
or three
words and
then press
enter.

But I'm probably just being an uncaring asshole. Congrats on riding out the breakup. It seems like you are doing the right things and not going too crazy about it. Let the past be the past and focus on the future. FYSY!

Last edited by FreydNot; 07-10-2010 at 11:16 PM. Reason: I can't spell
Old 07-10-2010, 11:30 PM   #26 (permalink)

yeah, kids like tiny pieces of information so they can read it. I didn't read your last sentences. I have tunnel vision.

BUT SERIOUSLY NOW, thanks man. I'm going to get out there because she's getting out there apparently. In the last two days, she's got completely high and smashed, been on ecstasy and fucked a dude, then told me. I don't know what it's called, idk, a complete whore?

I'm better off with out her, FYSY indeed!
Old 07-11-2010, 12:46 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
yeah, kids like tiny pieces of information so they can read it. I didn't read your last sentences. I have tunnel vision.

BUT SERIOUSLY NOW, thanks man. I'm going to get out there because she's getting out there apparently. In the last two days, she's got completely high and smashed, been on ecstasy and fucked a dude, then told me. I don't know what it's called, idk, a complete whore?

I was right. I love being right
Old 07-11-2010, 02:06 AM   #28 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Sounds like she is a slut. Whores get paid money and have a pimp (or maybe I am just dating myself).

Try not to care about what and who she is doing. It's officially over - don't look back. Nothing drives chicks more crazy than a guy who genuinely doesn't care.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:07 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreydNot View Post
Sounds like she is a slut. Whores get paid money and have a pimp (or maybe I am just dating myself).

Try not to care about what and who she is doing. It's officially over - don't look back. Nothing drives chicks more crazy than a guy who genuinely doesn't care.
Yeah. Stop letting her tell you about how she gets fucked up and who she fucks. You don't need that shit, freeze her out if you have to.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:27 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:

Time to get a bit nasty perhaps.