Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 08-28-2012, 06:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post
Yup...you keep telling yourself that...America - where rape and incest abortions will punishable under the law.
Where is that true ? One comment from one guy makes it punishable ? What is your deal with my great country ? Is it because we don't honor the queen anymore ? Maybe its that we export more than Foster, Crocodile dundee or the crocodile hunters kids. maybe you should listen to past shows such as 704 to remember australia's views on incest.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgtballard View Post
maybe you should listen to past shows such as 704 to remember australia's views on incest.
Snap!
Old 08-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Snap!
Almost...

One public case of incest in what? 30 years? Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

What's going on in the GOP right now is being reported all around the world and it's not just Ryan now is it. The GOP senate candidate from Pennsylvania is now jumping on board calling for similar laws to be passed on behalf of Anerican women. He went as far as to say that he hoped his own daughter would do as he wished and not abort a baby conceived via rape or incest. The problem for America is that it is an extreme ideology that could scarily become law in the not too distant future.

Some things to remember about Australia. Fosters is a shit beer that is now owned by Canadians. Paul Hogan fucked off to America the first chance he could and the Croc Hunter kept flogging his shit to Americans. We couldn't give a shit about him - and look where that got him.

Last time I looked no-one in Australia was calling for rape victims to be forced into having their babies.

Last edited by Dean from Australia; 08-28-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Snap!
Almost...

One case of incest in what? 20 years?

What's going on in the GOP right now is being reported all around the world and it's not just Ryan now is it. The GOP senate candidate from Pennsylvania is now now jumping on board.

Some things to remember about Australia. Fosters is a shit beer that is now owned by Canadians. Paul Hogan fucked off to America the first chance he could and the Croc Hunter kept flogging his shit to Americans. Wr couldn't give a shit about him - and look where that got him.

Last time I looked no in Australia was calling for rape victims to be forced into having their babies.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:02 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
so vote for a third party and get them the ability to compete on a national level. also you are voting for more than president.
LMAO
Old 08-28-2012, 02:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
What's going on in the GOP right now is being reported all around the world and it's not just Ryan now is it. The GOP senate candidate from Pennsylvania is now now jumping on board.
That’s weird, we must not be the greatest country on earth when everyone around the world is talking about our internal politics.

Your right I give up, Australia has all these misconceived notions about them but everything you've ever heard about America is correct. You win
Old 08-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #17 (permalink)

Sadly, the reason why most the world is talking about your politics is because the Murdoch controlled media - who owns most of the media globally - is shoving it down everyones throat.

That said, I don't think for a moment that what is going on in American politics is representative of Americans generally. I have great affection for America - Fuck, I count KaTG as one of my favorite sources of news and culture Globally. But it does worry me that America's political system - an essentially broken system - will be governing you guys, and most of you people don't vote. Further, when the US coughs - the world usually gets a cold.

And just on Australia - this country indeed had its own set of problems and an appalling track record as a nation. We have a government who blindly follows whatever the US wants, we still haven't addressed 200 years of shitting all over our first nations people and the majority of us are racist, xenophobics cunts.

But there are some of us who live in hope. I personally, think that Americans in the main, are wonderful people.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Further, when the US coughs - the world usually gets a cold.
While this is true, I think what we really need to watch out for is the European Flu. If they can't fix the problems with the Euro, we're all fucked. I don't think England regrets their decision to sit this one out!
Old 08-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
That’s weird, we must not be the greatest country on earth when everyone around the world is talking about our internal politics.
Everyone likes to watch a train wreck
Old 08-28-2012, 09:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
Everyone likes to watch a train wreck
We have the founding fathers, Disney Land, 50 Cent, oh and the frigging Sebastian Bach.

Only great thing you have going is Avril Lavigne, and she lives here now.