Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-17-2007, 05:25 AM   #1 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Cool Ever see an Emo fly?

you have now.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d3_1181986751
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 06:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

I just watched this documentary last night... coincidence much?
Old 06-17-2007, 02:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rye

he was a member of an 80's hairband that just couldnt deal with the fact the whole genre was never coming back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p13428v5c03.jpg (6.7 KB, 130 views)
Old 06-17-2007, 03:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Seems like a pretty bad way to go, why would you want the risk of having to die twice.

If the fall doesn't knock you out, then you're stuck drowning with broken bones, ouch.
Old 06-17-2007, 05:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Seems like a pretty bad way to go, why would you want the risk of having to die twice.

If the fall doesn't knock you out, then you're stuck drowning with broken bones, ouch.
I recently heard that drowning actually isn't such a bad way to die. It should be very calm and peacefull. The water filling your lungs isn't that bad.... i've heard.

Pretty bad ass vid. But does not tip mikey's worst (or maybe i should say best?)
Old 06-17-2007, 05:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Poor guy. I always wondered why people just give up like this. I had a friend/acquaintance commit suicide. He used a shot gun in the mouth, and his best friend found him. I always felt that that was selfish of him to make whoever found him suffer. Worst funeral I ever attended. The whole thing was filled with whispers as to what was his reason. The poor 8 and 6 yr old neice and nephew suffered badly hearing it all.
I saw the guy three days before...he was the happiest I ever saw him.......still puzzles me....12 years later.....
Old 06-17-2007, 06:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbling Bryan View Post
I recently heard that drowning actually isn't such a bad way to die. It should be very calm and peacefull. The water filling your lungs isn't that bad.... i've heard.

Pretty bad ass vid. But does not tip mikey's worst (or maybe i should say best?)
Uhhh not a chance. I hope your quoting that dumb ass movie the prestige. You know the feeling of choking on a drink how much that hurts now imagine never regaining your breathe.Takes awhile to die from lack of oxygen.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineblonde View Post
Poor guy. I always wondered why people just give up like this. I had a friend/acquaintance commit suicide. He used a shot gun in the mouth, and his best friend found him. I always felt that that was selfish of him to make whoever found him suffer. Worst funeral I ever attended. The whole thing was filled with whispers as to what was his reason. The poor 8 and 6 yr old neice and nephew suffered badly hearing it all.
I saw the guy three days before...he was the happiest I ever saw him.......still puzzles me....12 years later.....

Nobody really knows except the person commiting the act, we had a 13yo boy hang himself in his parents basement a few years back (lived a few doors down)

In highscool there was a rash of like 4 suicides all within 2 weeks not related to each other.
Old 06-17-2007, 06:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

eek! Thats a lot of dead kids!

Ok...here's another thing i thought about. WARNING......DEEP THOUGHT APPROACHING!

Ok, If it is a sin to murder someone according to the bible. Is it a sin to "murder" yourself? Do they go to heaven? ???????????
Old 06-17-2007, 06:19 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineblonde View Post
eek! Thats a lot of dead kids!

Ok...here's another thing i thought about. WARNING......DEEP THOUGHT APPROACHING!

Ok, If it is a sin to murder someone according to the bible. Is it a sin to "murder" yourself? Do they go to heaven? ???????????
Suicide is a mortal sin and you will be condemned to hell for all eternity.

Unless you get a second lease on life, turn yourself into a demon hunter and can make a selfless act before the devil comes to claim your soul.

Then you can get a second chance.