Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Everyone's video in the KATG chat (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/everyones-video-katg-chat-15310/)

aunt_helen 07-19-2010 01:26 AM

Yes, thank you so much, Michael. The new chat is a lot of fun and I hope a bunch of people take advantage of it. TIDDAYS!

DaHonay 07-19-2010 12:36 PM

Hoping to get in and try it out during today's show but not sure if I can log in or not.

We used to use UStream when we did our live shows... the 1st time titties came out, we had our channel AND IP address banned. I hope that there's some greasing of the mods palms. If there aren't titties... there's no use for vid chat. :p;)

Isn't there a way to change or hide or reroute your IP address? HALP PUHLEEZE!

elastoplastic 07-19-2010 03:46 PM

Just checked. Still can't hear the show in the chat. I can see a window that isn't streaming, and one where I can see Chemda. But that's it.

HELP!

adrenalinem4n 07-19-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elastoplastic (Post 659640)
Just checked. Still can't hear the show in the chat. I can see a window that isn't streaming, and one where I can see Chemda. But that's it.

HELP!

Same I have to listen to the stream through audio only and only Chemda's cam is in the second live video, and the first video feed and is always ofline? Is he on a different channel

adrenalinem4n 07-19-2010 05:02 PM

and somehow after typing that I see 3 video and keith is on cam and live feed is working. Amazingly fast response time Everything Solutions! thanks Michael

MichaelApproved 07-19-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrenalinem4n (Post 659648)
and somehow after typing that I see 3 video and keith is on cam and live feed is working. Amazingly fast response time Everything Solutions! thanks Michael

I wish I could take credit for the fix but it I think it happened because Keith didn't have the feed on.

Actually, I will take credit for it. You're welcome ; )

Oleander 07-19-2010 11:43 PM

Hi Michael -- and thanks for making the chat video capable! It looks awesome.

I know you don't have time to respond to everyone's issues, but I'll add mine to the mix in the case others are experiencing similar issues.

I registered for ustream, got a "show," and I am positive that I was "broadcasting" (I did click the "broadcast now" button and I could see myself on cam). However, when I logged into the KATG chat and tried to "save webcam broadcast URL", I got a popup message that said "you must be logged in to do that." I was definitely logged into the KATG chat (I could chat with others) and I was still broadcasting on Ustream at the same time.

Any ideas?

BTW, I'm on a Mac OSX and using the latest Firefox.

Best to you!
Oleander

MichaelApproved 07-20-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oleander (Post 659693)

I know you don't have time to respond to everyone's issues, but I'll add mine to the mix in the case others are experiencing similar issues.

I registered for ustream, got a "show," and I am positive that I was "broadcasting" (I did click the "broadcast now" button and I could see myself on cam). However, when I logged into the KATG chat and tried to "save webcam broadcast URL", I got a popup message that said "you must be logged in to do that." I was definitely logged into the KATG chat (I could chat with others) and I was still broadcasting on Ustream at the same time.

Any ideas?

Best to you!
Oleander

That's a bug with the login process that I seriously need to fix. For now if you refresh the page by pressing F5 or close and reopen it the error will go away.

dangerous 07-21-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oleander (Post 659693)

Any ideas?

Best to you!
Oleander

i had that so out of desperation i opened another tab and logged into forums as well. dont know if it was a coincidence but after that it worked so might be worth a shot till bug is fixed.

Oleander 07-21-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelApproved (Post 659860)
That's a bug with the login process that I seriously need to fix. For now if you refresh the page by pressing F5 or close and reopen it the error will go away.

Thanks for responding Michael.

I tried F5, opening and closing, and I tried on Safari and it still says "you must be logged in."