Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Everyone's video in the KATG chat (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/everyones-video-katg-chat-15310/)

angiethestrange 07-24-2010 06:20 PM

Alright, here is my issue I do all the steps up to right-clicking on my own name and clicking to save my webcast URL and nothing happens. I don't get any error message or text box to put in my broadcast URL ...

any suggestions?

I'm Mac, chrome and sexy as a bitch.

angiethestrange 07-24-2010 06:24 PM

okay ...i just tried it with Firefox and it works, so fuck Chrome.

haz 07-25-2010 12:08 AM

that's some pretty slick coding michael. Nice work.

MichaelApproved 07-25-2010 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haz (Post 661225)
that's some pretty slick coding michael. Nice work.

Thanks. I like the concept a lot but I think the code is falling short. Lets call this a beta for now.

osiris911 07-25-2010 02:16 AM

trouble w/ cam

Hey pretty sure i've followed all the steps, trying to save my webcam broadcast url, and havin some trouble. I've tried with two browsers, when I use IE8, I get a message saying I need to be logged in, which I am, on chrome, nothing happens when i try to save the url. Thanks for help
Edit: Nevermind, I'm retarded and apparently had chrome popup blocker enabled, I got it workin now

mariana 07-27-2010 02:19 AM

I finally was able to copy the code of my Broadcast on my chat-username.
Yet recently, I also have had problems with seing the main chat window (KATG) and have not been able to hear the live stream from KATG's USTREAM. As someone already mentioned, not even from Keith and The Girl on USTREAM: Keith and his girlfriend talk shit. Visit KATG.com.. Comedy directly.

And yup, on a mac  as well...

MichaelApproved 07-27-2010 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariana (Post 661625)
I finally was able to copy the code of my Broadcast on my chat-username.
Yet recently, I also have had problems with seing the main chat window (KATG) and have not been able to hear the live stream from KATG's USTREAM. As someone already mentioned, not even from Keith and The Girl on USTREAM: Keith and his girlfriend talk shit. Visit KATG.com.. Comedy directly.

And yup, on a mac  as well...

Are you able to hear any other ustream broadcast from ustream.com directly?

mariana 07-28-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelApproved (Post 661638)
Are you able to hear any other ustream broadcast from ustream.com directly?

Yes (just checked, just in case) and yeah. The KATG once is the one I don't see, which I know is pretty odd.

MichaelApproved 07-28-2010 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariana (Post 661855)
Yes (just checked, just in case) and yeah. The KATG once is the one I don't see, which I know is pretty odd.

Make sure the sound volume is up on that specific window too. Beyond that I don't know what else could be the problem if you're not able to hear it even on ustream itself.

Brenkin 07-28-2010 07:18 AM

I have the same issue as Mariana with not being able to see the main ("Keith"/stream) camera in the chat or on the ustream show page in any browser on a Mac. Running the latest version of Snow Leopard. Also (hearsay) Little Miss Khaos mentioned having the same problem. For me, the cam shows the off-air KATG graphic and shows the status as "off air," but every minute or so appears to try to load the stream. It'll say "on air" and list the number of viewers for a second or two with no change to the off-air graphic, and then it switches back to "off air" with no viewer count.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need any more details.