Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Everyone's video in the KATG chat (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/everyones-video-katg-chat-15310/)

MichaelApproved 07-28-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brenkin (Post 661892)
I have the same issue as Mariana with not being able to see the main ("Keith"/stream) camera in the chat or on the ustream show page in any browser on a Mac. Running the latest version of Snow Leopard. Also (hearsay) Little Miss Khaos mentioned having the same problem. For me, the cam shows the off-air KATG graphic and shows the status as "off air," but every minute or so appears to try to load the stream. It'll say "on air" and list the number of viewers for a second or two with no change to the off-air graphic, and then it switches back to "off air" with no viewer count.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need any more details.

Have you ever been able to see it? Are you using firefox? if not, can you try it? Make sure you have the latest version of Flash installed.

mariana 07-29-2010 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brenkin (Post 661892)
For me, the cam shows the off-air KATG graphic and shows the status as "off air," but every minute or so appears to try to load the stream. It'll say "on air" and list the number of viewers for a second or two with no change to the off-air graphic, and then it switches back to "off air" with no viewer count.

Yep! Exactly what happens to me, and only with the KATG UStream.
Tried with Firefox and Safari.
It's only been happening recently, before I was able to see it normally.

brianward81 10-11-2010 09:24 PM

Firefox and the right click issue

Don't know if anyone else is having this issue while using Firefox but the majority of times that I right click on my name or anyone elses to view their webcam, the Firefox right click menu covers the Chat menu that allows you to click on the options for each user.

I worked out that if you hold ALT and right click that you can get the chat menu to come out and not be covered by the Firefox menu.

DWarrior 10-11-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianward81 (Post 674668)
Don't know if anyone else is having this issue while using Firefox but the majority of times that I right click on my name or anyone elses to view their webcam, the Firefox right click menu covers the Chat menu that allows you to click on the options for each user.

I worked out that if you hold ALT and right click that you can get the chat menu to come out and not be covered by the Firefox menu.

It's a Firefox problem, Google Maps does the same thing and I hate it (it's a fairly recent break too, it wasn't like this a year ago). I usually just did right click then hit Esc, but Alt-click seems to solve Google Maps issue as well, good fine.

Draconis 11-14-2010 09:41 PM

When I go to input my ustream link, there is no text box that pops up to let me put it in and save...

Sorry if that's been addressed in the thread, but I'm lazy enough not to read it.

mer09007 09-21-2011 09:07 PM

it keeps telling me I'm not logged in.