Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 10-01-2008, 06:41 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
I'm in for the pub crawl - pm is sent

Do we just meet in the first pub and look for other searching faces or can we count on you wearing a KATG themed tourguide outfit?

starting at 19:00 sounds fine by me
Well I'm going to rely on sticking a KATG Sticker on my face!

Realistically I will probably wear my KATG Hoodie.

As for meeting up we can either meet up at the first Pub or if the Diggnation group is meeting up before they head off we could meet up with them first.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:06 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Matt View Post
In an attempt to get something moving on the Pub Crawl front I will Volunteer to be Leader/contact person for the KATG crawl.

Unless someone else has already Volunteered in which case feel free to ignore/ridicule me.

Does anyone know if anyone else is coming on this Pub Crawl or am I on my own?
I'm up for a pub crawl - though I'm a cheap drunk so I'll have to try and limit myself so as to not get totally trashed too early

I don't finish work til 6 so I won't be able to start too early. Plus, I may end up being a late cancellation if I have to work out of London that day ...

I'll pm you with my mobile #
Old 10-02-2008, 03:12 PM   #23 (permalink)

Looks like I won't be able to make anything other than the show. Even that may be a bit dodgy, I'm having to persuade my Docs to let me out of the hospital just for Saturday night.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:20 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dool View Post
Looks like I won't be able to make anything other than the show. Even that may be a bit dodgy, I'm having to persuade my Docs to let me out of the hospital just for Saturday night.
If they change their minds - just sneak out. You're an adult - they can't tell you what to do. Besides - laughter is the best medicine
Old 10-02-2008, 03:23 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
If they change their minds - just sneak out. You're an adult - they can't tell you what to do. Besides - laughter is the best medicine
Not sure that its as easy as it looks on TV to disconnect drips etc, but will give it a go. If it goes pear shaped I'll tell them Jorjo told me to
Old 10-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Not sure that its as easy as it looks on TV to disconnect drips etc, but will give it a go. If it goes pear shaped I'll tell them Jorjo told me to
ok. I consent to this plan
Old 10-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
tga

Quote:
Awww dude - that sucks to hear!! Hopefully you can come down if you can convince the docs.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:32 AM   #28 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
I'm up for a pub crawl - though I'm a cheap drunk so I'll have to try and limit myself so as to not get totally trashed too early
I am usually not a cheap drunk but I learned that lesson yesterday again (funny how easy I forget) - Vodka is evil ...
Old 10-03-2008, 03:48 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
/hugs!

I hope you're ok
Old 10-03-2008, 09:50 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
/hugs!

I hope you're ok
Ok at the moment as, they cocked up the blood test, and they had to be redone. The results came back as I was waiting to go in and have the op and my blood wasn't clotting quick enough, so its now been delayed until Tuesday. Pissed off is an understatement.

To make matters worse, last night I found out the PCs on the ward have websense which either doesn't like the forums or live video, and shut down all internet access until 7am this morning.

Still hoping to make Saturday, and will hopefully be without the nebusliser