Latest Episode
Play
Old 01-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #151 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
Wow, I figured she's off herself, but not that quickly.
I totally didn't see it coming. For a second, I was starting to think she'd be the final Cylon because she was acting kinda strange.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #152 (permalink)

if the rest of the season is going to be like the last episode, i think i will just tune out.

I am NOT a cylon, for the record.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:24 PM   #153 (permalink)

The last eps was a little disappointing I agree, but how could you tune out so close to the end.

Very disappointed with the 5th cylon, and they better explain all the starbuck stuff before the endm otherwise i'll be very pissed.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:26 PM   #154 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
I am NOT a cylon, for the record.
Of course, a Cylon WOULD try to hide his own identity...
Old 01-17-2009, 05:26 PM   #155 (permalink)

I really didn't see the Dee thing coming at all. To be honest I still don't really understand it. I should have rewatched at least the first half of Season 4 again.

Anyway good fucking episode. Exactly what I like about BSG: heart-wrenching agony in all the characters.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:28 PM   #156 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
I really didn't see the Dee thing coming at all. To be honest I still don't really understand it. I should have rewatched at least the first half of Season 4 again.

Anyway good fucking episode. Exactly what I like about BSG: heart-wrenching agony in all the characters.
Granted, I haven't seen much of the show, but I think the resoning was that the Fracked Earth just got to her. I think the scene with her picking up the child toys from the sand and crying was supposed to show that. She was just very good at hiding it until that final instant.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #157 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post

She had just gone from a very low low, and then started to put things back together with Lee, she was starting to feel good about life again, and in her own words, didn't want that feeling to ever end.. So she killed herself before it inevitably would.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:01 PM   #158 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brizzlewizzle View Post
She had just gone from a very low low, and then started to put things back together with Lee, she was starting to feel good about life again, and in her own words, didn't want that feeling to ever end.. So she killed herself before it inevitably would.
Makes sense. Thanks.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:54 AM   #159 (permalink)

oooomgosh. That was good! How can you guys be all meh about it!? Earth is frakked, and now we have the identity of all the cylons.

Aaaaand Starbuck is NOT REALLY Starbuck!? You think maybe Tigh is wrong about his wife and Starbuck is the 5th? It makes the most sense to me.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:11 AM   #160 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
You think maybe Tigh is wrong about his wife and Starbuck is the 5th? It makes the most sense to me.
I hope you are right, having tigh's wife as the fifth is rubbish, after all the big deal they made all through the first half of the season finding them, for it to be her would be a major let down.