Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 02-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #201 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sandwich View Post
Seeing as all the hot Cylon chicks are hooking up with the "older" models, I think I'll pass. Boomer kissing Cavil still gives me nightmares.
Did you see the bald old people cuddling. :shudder:
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:43 PM   #202 (permalink)

Good. I thought he was going to let Geta off in the end, and it's sort of bitter sweet. But it had to happen.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #203 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
Good. I thought he was going to let Geta off in the end, and it's sort of bitter sweet. But it had to happen.
I think Gaeta and Zarek got it kinda easy in the end. They should have been tortured Jack Bauer style, and then thrown out of the air lock.
I was hoping we'd see little snippets on the fate of the other rebels, like two dudes who executed the entire Quorrum of 12, or the pilot who tried to shoot down Roslin, and maybe even lesser characters like Racetrack.
Maybe like a little minute long montage of all the rebels and their fate. But nooo, just Gaeta and Zarek, who both smile in the end. Unsatisfying.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:31 PM   #204 (permalink)

hopefully some of that will play out in the next episodes. They can't just leave it un-resolved like that.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #205 (permalink)

Keeps getting better and better.

BSG will go down in TV history as one of the best.

Furthermore, I like how they have brought back some of the Pegasus crew for this story arc. The Pegasus crew was never tolerant of the Cylons (or either Lee or Bill Adama) and it makes sense that they would be the first to sign on to a coup.

Last edited by gym_wizard; 02-07-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #206 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Did anyone catch Dollhouse before? I wonder what everyone thought
Old 02-13-2009, 10:10 PM   #207 (permalink)

Everything is falling into place.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:47 AM   #208 (permalink)

Concerning Episode 15:

Did anyone understand why the 5 left the 13th colony and why they started building cylons? Did they start building from scratch or were there some other cylons out there already?
Old 02-14-2009, 10:37 AM   #209 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chespirito View Post
Concerning Episode 15:
Did anyone understand why the 5 left the 13th colony and why they started building cylons? Did they start building from scratch or were there some other cylons out there already?
They left the 13th colony becuase it was destroyed by their version of centurions. They downloaded into a ship in orbit and from there decided they needed to warn the other colonies of the dangers of sentient machines.

But when they finally arrived at the 12 colonies the first cylon war had already begun. To end the war they made a deal to help the centurions build human bodies. So the five created eight humanoid cylons for them.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #210 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
They left the 13th colony becuase it was destroyed by their version of centurions. They downloaded into a ship in orbit and from there decided they needed to warn the other colonies of the dangers of sentient machines.

But when they finally arrived at the 12 colonies the first cylon war had already begun. To end the war they made a deal to help the centurions build human bodies. So the five created eight humanoid cylons for them.
As much as I feel like I loved the episode I think I spent more time talking about it than watching. Thanks Picard!

Also the whole "ship falling apart" was something I had never thought about. Thought that was an interesting idea they threw in there.