Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 03-02-2009, 05:48 AM   #221 (permalink)

I think you are right, they have setup too many questions which can never be answered in the time remaining, that is unless one of them turns out to be "god" and just spews out all the answers like Anders did.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:51 AM   #222 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brizzlewizzle View Post
I think you are right, they have setup too many questions which can never be answered in the time remaining, that is unless one of them turns out to be "god" and just spews out all the answers like Anders did.
We have 90% of the answers already though. All that's left is explaining head six, Laura's scriptures, and Starbuck.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:07 PM   #223 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
the last few episodes have been "slow" and i was a little worried. However the more I think about it, there's a purpose, I believe.

Here's my thoughts...

My "T" theory has been right all along. I knew that because of the emphasis on Samuel *T* Anders. all the other 5 names also fit.

and then there's Thrace. There's an obvious Cylon connection, has been since day one. this episode showed that she was very much like Hera.

I do firmly believe that Daniel was Kara's father. so she is a halfer. what that means, that's another question. where'd her new ship come from?

Other questions, what is Cabul going to try and do with Hera? What's going to happen with the ship??

And how are they going to wrap this all up in just over 2 hours? I assume the last episode will 2hrs, though. so push that to wrapping it up in 3 hours.

Simply put, they best not fuck this up!
there are 3 more episodes so we do have 3 guaranteed hours at it is. so maybe if they do a 2 hour final that would make it 4 hours.. Also if Starbuck is a halfer, how does that explain her carcass on Earth. And where did Loaiban (however you spell that) go? He freaked after seeing the corpse and hasn't shown since.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #224 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliofromny View Post
there are 3 more episodes so we do have 3 guaranteed hours at it is. so maybe if they do a 2 hour final that would make it 4 hours.. Also if Starbuck is a halfer, how does that explain her carcass on Earth. And where did Loaiban (however you spell that) go? He freaked after seeing the corpse and hasn't shown since.
We've seen him on the baseship.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #225 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliofromny View Post
there are 3 more episodes so we do have 3 guaranteed hours at it is. so maybe if they do a 2 hour final that would make it 4 hours..
Yeah, we're actually getting a 2-part 3-hour series finale, so we do have another 4 hours. Part one will be a normal 1-hour episode, then the last episode will be the 2-hour conclusion.

The Battlestar Galactica finale will run three hours - TV Squad

I hope they can wrap things up for us... I feel like there's still a lot of shit hanging out there that hasn't been explained. I honestly don't see where this whole thing is going really, as there's been no real direction for the crew after finding Earth aside from keeping Galactica from falling apart. Every episode I'm just waiting for BSG's hull to buckle and the entire crew to either be sucked into the vacuum of space or get crushed into paste.

I'm really hoping for a final battle royale between the humans/renegade toasters and the Cylons, New Caprica-style. Now that was an episode to remember...

"I hate everyone equally..."

Holy shit, awesome:
www.heavymetalgeek.com
Holy shit, I'm in a band:
www.reverbnation.com/caligarimetal
Stupid, stupid shit I say:
www.twitter.com/skizzbot

Old 03-02-2009, 05:40 PM   #226 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skizzbot View Post

. Every episode I'm just waiting for BSG's hull to buckle and the entire crew to either be sucked into the vacuum of space or get crushed into paste..
well based on the preview for next episode that's exactly what's going to happen and It looks like chief Tyrol will be the one that gets sucked outinto space.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:13 PM   #227 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
No ending is ever going to be satisfactory at this point.
But what a hell of a ride!
Old 03-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #228 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gym_wizard View Post
But what a hell of a ride!
Yeah man, you said it. This was one of those shows that just sucked me in. I didn't even start watching it until September of last year. Borrowed the DVD's from a coworker (and downloaded the ones that weren't out yet) and fucking cranked through the first 3 seasons in less than a week and a half. All this waiting around shit now is torturous...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:24 AM   #229 (permalink)

Skizzbot.. If you liked this, you'll probably like firefly, grab hold of that once battlestar is over.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:26 AM   #230 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brizzlewizzle View Post
Skizzbot.. If you liked this, you'll probably like firefly, grab hold of that once battlestar is over.
Yeah, that's something I've been meaning to check out. Considering it's a single season, I should be able to watch through it pretty damn fast. I enjoyed the flick so I'm sure I'll be able to appreciate the show...