Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-06-2006, 03:07 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
uhhh... no sob story. I'm just broke.....

But I can draw you as a Keith and the Girl cartoon character!
Will it look like your avatar?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:09 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Will it look like your avatar?
.... no

unless you want it too. It'll look like the Satan Sucks cartoon.

Or I can make one of any other style you might like
Old 07-06-2006, 03:10 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
.... no

unless you want it too. It'll look like the Satan Sucks cartoon.

Or I can make one of any other style you might like
I know your work.....

I was just joking.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:20 PM   #24 (permalink)

I'm a money deprived 16 year old living in the Jungles of south east Asia, stricken by perpetual yellow fever, malaria and the ever looming threat of bird flu brought on by the rising poultry numbers I could use some humour to lighten the load,.. hold on.. I must adjust the wifi system fashioned from a pot, a spoon and bamboo threads, my internet seems to be fading.. okay, it seems to be working again. Well, I don't know what else to say. I'll mail you a live spider monkey if you want!
Old 07-06-2006, 03:22 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by decola
I'm a money deprived 16 year old living in the Jungles of south east Asia, stricken by perpetual yellow fever, malaria and the ever looming threat of bird flu brought on by the rising poultry numbers I could use some humour to lighten the load,.. hold on.. I must adjust the wifi system fashioned from a pot, a spoon and bamboo threads, my internet seems to be fading.. okay, it seems to be working again. Well, I don't know what else to say. I'll mail you a live spider monkey if you want!
I have to many pets already.

I would love a picture of the spoon/bamboo/pot wifi.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:30 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
I have to many pets already.

I would love a picture of the spoon/bamboo/pot wifi.
I'll get right on it

EDIT:

Here it is, the spoon/bamboo/pot wifi. I had to highlight the conducting wires in paint, but essentially the internet signal reaches the spoon through two specially crafted bamboo branches which are curved and shined in just the right way that the internet wave beam things are guided down them. Once they reach the wiring attached to the spoon, weaved from the innards of a purple bellied dancing asian elephant (noted for it's distinctive conicular head and horizontal nose while strangley enough lacking a purple belly), it travels down to the pot, which contains a complex engineer ant nest (a sub-species of ant famous for it's ability to produce copper wiring and routers), which feeds the somewhat flakey internet into the computer through an adjacent plug.

Last edited by decola; 07-06-2006 at 03:58 PM.
Old 07-06-2006, 04:26 PM   #27 (permalink)

Ahh I can't even think of a good sob story
Old 07-06-2006, 05:02 PM   #28 (permalink)

Sob stories.

I'll give you a fucking sob story. Real quick and dirty like.

I'm nineteen and spending about two grand more than I make. If I couldn't charge the occasional Chinese dinner I'd probably lose my job from hunger. People vilify easy credit - but fuck! It’s keping me alive!

Being in such debt will lead to a life-long fear of it.

A year before it wasn't so bad - my mother was still here and I could count on the occasional meal, let alone the occasional ten bucks. But even then times were tough. One week I had to choose between eating and riding the train to class. I chose food and spent the afternoons hiding in the library, too ashamed to let my mother find out.

Being an adult was always something I dreamt about. Now I find that being in charge of my own destiny isn’t that great - especially when I don't have the support of my parents nor the intelligence nor the luck to have made it.

I try to get the most calories out of every meal. It's a reverse calorie count from everyone else. I always order the fattiest, heaviest meal I can afford.

At work I drink milk that was intended for coffee and swallow raw sugar packs. I walk everywhere, saving the dollar it would cost to take the bus or subway.

My friends are going to England next month. One of them fancies himself a financial planner. He tells me that with a little saving I could go to. Loving computers, though having one that's well out of date, and out of necessity, I track all my expenses. He asks to see them.

I don't have the financial secrecy of someone with money. Poverty's worn right on your face, right on the very clothes you wear, the same ones, day after day.

I give him a printout of my records (printed on stolen paper from work). A few days later he gives them back to me. "That's rough," he says and the matter’s never brought up again.

Earlier this year my cousin got married. Somehow my family knows about my condition. I’m the one who gets a wedding gift – a shirt and sweater to wear to the event.

I don't have cable ($35 a month). I don't have a touch-tone phone ($2 a month). I don't have a campus computer account ($10 a semester). I cut my own hair; wear a used coat I bought for $10, steal toilet paper from the office, and ask for water at every meal.

Is five dollars a lot to ask for? You tell me.

"That's me -- call me crazy, call me a pervert, but this is something I enjoy."
- Boogie Nights

Last edited by william; 07-07-2006 at 09:09 PM.
Old 07-06-2006, 05:13 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by william
Sob stories.
I'll give you a fucking sob story. Real quick and dirty like.
Is five dollars a lot to ask for? You tell me.
That is a sob story, Iwas going to buy you one because it is your Biurthday. But Shit, Now I am am considering buying chinese food and new sweater.

By the way, Happy Birthday William
Old 07-06-2006, 05:18 PM   #30 (permalink)

happy birthday