Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By DJ Trashy
  • 1 Post By The Girl

Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Getting Fit With KATG VIP

For the longest time KATG was just part of our daily routine. Get up, get ready for work - shower, shave, dress, eat breakfast, commute. KATG was on the whole time. And then we quit our jobs and started traveling and our daily routine was all screwed up and we started listening less and less. Years passed.

Recently started listening again, and had to do some catch-up. Divorces and surgeries and alcoholism and so much more! But I do, in fact, have other things to do, even though I'm retired. Projects galore. So I wanted to find a way to fit regular listening back into my daily routine. I don't commute any more (we don't even own a car), and I don't get up and get ready for a job, so....

And that's when it hit me. I just popped in the earbuds and went walking down on the malecon on the lake. Suddenly my walking went from something I did a couple of times a week to a daily habit. I've had my current iPhone for just over a year, and according to my health data, I'm about to set a record daily average for the month of September.

Walking is good for you, and doing good things on a regular basis is a very good habit. And somehow having KATG in my earbuds takes away distractions and helps me not think about if I'm tired or don't 'feel like' walking. And oh - there's only 20-22 shows a month? So I'm going to need those extra VIP shows. That's what, Max $15/mo? What's a gym membership cost? Yeah. So hey, thank you KATG for fitness breakthroughs. Let's all get healthier!
The Girl and Bucho like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 03:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Welcome back!

This sounds like a great work out schedule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DJ Trashy likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote