Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 05-12-2010, 05:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

Gifts

I went away last weekend with my ex - one of those things that was planned and prepaid before we broke up, was better as a couple than as a single, and he hasn't gotten around to replacing me yet ... - anyways - a couple of days before he started mentioning that he had something for me that was a surprise for the weekend. So, naturally I'm thinking he brought me something. I didn't even try to guess what it could possibly be as I know he can be kinda random.

The weekend comes around and we're standing outside smoking and he's like 'ohh - I didn't give you your surprise yet". He takes my hand, shoves it down the front of his jeans, says "Trust me" ..., looks at me expectantly and then says "What do you feel?" My first response is cock'n'balls ... but then it hits me - there's no pubes ...

So ... to recap - my ex "gave" me, as a surprise gift, his neatly waxed genitals and ass .... ummm ... WTF??? I mean, sure - we're still having ex sex but really ... WTF?

First off - this 'gift' may have been better received when we were actually a couple and, secondly - although I may have nicely suggested a trim wouldn't do him any harm I never once suggested he have the lot removed ... I kinda liked the hair on his ass

Tie that in with the strap-on he got me for Christmas ... 'isn't that really a gift for you?' ... (to be fair - I may have mentioned a desire to 'fuck him in the ass' - but I never said it in nice way hahahaha ... )

And on to the point of the thread ... what is the weirdest or most inappropriate or most surprising or most WTF? or most unexpected gift you've ever received?
Old 05-12-2010, 06:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

Girlfriend let me stick it in her pooper for the first time even though she had always been very vocal about never wanting to do that.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:08 AM   #3 (permalink)

I would say don't look a gift horse in the mouth. A nice smooth cocknballs is the best for nomming.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:11 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHonay View Post
I would say don't look a gift horse in the mouth. A nice smooth cocknballs is the best for nomming.

Orange Orange Orange Orange Orange
Old 05-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
Orange Orange Orange Orange Orange
Orange is the SAFEWORD! When you have a cock in your mouth, you usually don't need the safeword!
Old 05-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Jorjo, if you're going away with your ex and still having, "ex sex," I'm not sure what else you could expect.

If you don't want "the gift" that's fine too, cause he's your ex. Did you enjoy his lack of pubes on the trip? You can certainly stop "ex sex" anytime you want, and not enjoying his "gift" seems as good a time as any.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:52 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
ahh totally agreed - I know it sounded like I was complaining ... it was more that, even for something 'from' him, it was outta left field. And I do kinda miss his fluffy ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
Too late, you win.

aww c'mon - it can't be that easy
Quote:
Orange is the SAFEWORD! When you have a cock in your mouth, you usually don't need the safeword!
umm ... everyone knows orange is the 'I'm just about at my limit' word and NOT the safeword. Let's not confuse things
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Jorjo, if you're going away with your ex and still having, "ex sex," I'm not sure what else you could expect.

If you don't want "the gift" that's fine too, cause he's your ex. Did you enjoy his lack of pubes on the trip? You can certainly stop "ex sex" anytime you want, and not enjoying his "gift" seems as good a time as any.
oh, I enjoyed the 'gift'

And the ex sex has a time limit on it - I'm moving in to a spare room at his house in a couple of weeks and we have agreed to stop before then so things don't get awkward with the other flatmates.

of course ... neither of us actually believes that ...

Ok peeps - if you don't have WTF? gifts - what's the best thing you ever received?
Old 05-13-2010, 03:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

This is so sad...

You expected a ring...
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
ahh totally agreed - I know it sounded like I was complaining ... it was more that, even for something 'from' him, it was outta left field. And I do kinda miss his fluffy ass

aww c'mon - it can't be that easy

umm ... everyone knows orange is the 'I'm just about at my limit' word and NOT the safeword. Let's not confuse things

oh, I enjoyed the 'gift'

And the ex sex has a time limit on it - I'm moving in to a spare room at his house in a couple of weeks and we have agreed to stop before then so things don't get awkward with the other flatmates.

of course ... neither of us actually believes that ...

Ok peeps - if you don't have WTF? gifts - what's the best thing you ever received?
Hold it ... Let me recap a few facts:

You went on a couples trip with your ex who you are still sleeping with and are moving in with in a couple of weeks. Theoretically at the move in date you will stop banging, but neither one of you really believes it will actually stop.

You also enjoyed nomming on his freshly deforested gnads (but wish he had stopped the waxing at the international date line).

I think 'Ex' means something different in NZ than it does in the Northern Hemisphere.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:37 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
Hold it ... Let me recap a few facts:

You went on a couples trip with your ex who you are still sleeping with and are moving in with in a couple of weeks. Theoretically at the move in date you will stop banging, but neither one of you really believes it will actually stop.

You also enjoyed nomming on his freshly deforested gnads (but wish he had stopped the waxing at the international date line).

I think 'Ex' means something different in NZ than it does in the Northern Hemisphere.
haha ... yeah that's a pretty accurate recap

We're friendly and accommodating folk over here

I guess it's complicated ... I think how it works is we bang on an increasingly irregular basis until one or the other of us is getting enough from someone else ...

We're good together but not on a long term basis - he likes orange choc chip ice cream and I like hokey pokey - it was never gonna work out