Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree13Likes

Old 04-12-2022, 09:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

POI in subway shooting

Why buddy look a Goomba from Mario bros?
Keith likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 09:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

These kinds a jokes are what makes em do it!!!

Putin, you are handsome and not god damn ridiculously looking for love cause you were looked at young as not quite so handsome

Fingers crossed.
Svage and Apia resurrected like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 10:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
These kinds a jokes are what makes em do it!!!

Putin, you are handsome and not god damn ridiculously looking for love cause you were looked at young as not quite so handsome

Fingers crossed.
Wanna see his YouTube channel? It's like a JFOD NEWS spinoff
Old 04-12-2022, 10:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Oh wow. Also honestly no. Not out of anti-fascination, but so many things in life I gotta do and I bet it’s so long I give a fuck

But, for those who care, of course, please post. But don’t post anything you don’t watch yourself
Svage likes this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 11:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Only if his videos cover the issues that really matter. Like who Pete Davidson is dating now and whether Will Smith is still a cuck after slapping Chris Rock.
Old 04-12-2022, 11:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Oh wow. Also honestly no. Not out of anti-fascination, but so many things in life I gotta do and I bet it’s so long I give a fuck

But, for those who care, of course, please post. But don’t post anything you don’t watch yourself
You're not wrong they're very long. Very ranty.

And I'll admit I just skimmed it. It's pretty unhinged.

Not sure how to embed the video directly..

https://youtu.be/4YpJSad7kic
Old 04-12-2022, 11:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

Figured it out
Old 04-13-2022, 09:48 AM   #8 (permalink)

He even uploaded himself walking around talking shit.
Old 04-13-2022, 12:44 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordcharonmir View Post
This is absolutely absurd reductionist thinking that makes people play victim and justify horrible actions. Everything else here is silly and misinformed but this statement is fucking dangerous. You are better than this.
Quote:
You are a dangerous person to yourself and others while you see the world through this postmodernist victim-hood lens.
Quote:
Probably said mental episode because it was a...mental episode. And "not a bad guy" probably because he didn't kill anyone. EVERYTHING ISN'T RACE...only racists think this way. Identity politics leads people to think this way by being racists first then form ideas after already accepting racist presuppositions that shape all following thought.
Any questions as to why this type of thought is harmful? Do you see why I try to call out the post-modernist bullshit when it rears its ugly head on this podcast. This is the next step in that thinking. It is completely wrong to think of everything through both a victim-hood position and as a presupposition of being race based.

Just in case the shooters vidyas get taken down/suppressed his manifesto is about being a victim of being black and that blacks need to wake up to their being victims and start genocide which he will do. Does this sound familiar to anyone paying attention to other manifestos recently?

Last edited by nordcharonmir; 04-13-2022 at 12:47 PM.
Old 04-13-2022, 01:46 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Any questions as to why this type of thought is harmful? Do you see why I try to call out the post-modernist bullshit when it rears its ugly head on this podcast. This is the next step in that thinking. It is completely wrong to think of everything through both a victim-hood position and as a presupposition of being race based.

Just in case the shooters vidyas get taken down/suppressed his manifesto is about being a victim of being black and that blacks need to wake up to their being victims and start genocide which he will do. Does this sound familiar to anyone paying attention to other manifestos recently?
What the fuck are you talking about. And why are you quoting yourself from other threads you fucking nerd you really sat there and opened up multiple tabs to search for the bullshit you spew. Now that bullshit you found but you can't figure out why Louis CK is a shit head. Fuck outta here. No one likes you.
Keith and CsisandDesist like this.