Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-12-2009, 09:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Daniel Miller.
Ms. Cindy's Kindergarten aftercare.
SGS.

He was cute, short, and Italian-looking and pronounced his 'R's in that way little kids sometimes do. Oh, and he had just been on a cruz to Alaska.

Everyone in The AM kindergarten liked him though.

Now he's still cute, still short, talks like a normal person and lifts or wrestles or something.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:06 PM   #12 (permalink)

I'm an odd one... When I was in the 3rd grade, I had a crush on 2 girls, Corina and Glynis... mmmm
One I gave a toy bracelet to, the other i dreamt we got married (cuz she had a special license that let 3rd graders get married)
Old 01-12-2009, 10:58 PM   #13 (permalink)

I guess my first "love" was my best friend John, in kindergarten but I think that was more because our parents thought it was cute that we were opposite sex BFF. Although we did play doctor.

I guess my real first crush was Kyle Fox in 4th grade. He was really tall, and he was so incredibly white that his cheeks were always pink. I remember being so enamored of his complete whiteness. I think I made it really obvious that I liked him, but I was so awkward and fucked up about dealing with other kids my age that all I could do was steal his crayons (yeah, we still had crayons. We went to a really arty hippie school). I think his main appeal was that he was funny and he could draw well, but his height was also a factor. I know that he moved to Cape Cod in 6th grade or something and I wrote him a poem. It was a terrible poem, and I can still remember some of the lines. I can't believe I had the balls to give a boy a poem.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

The only memory that really stands out is from like 4th or grade or so. I went to catholic school and I remember when we would have the religion class they would have us sit on the floor in little groups. I remember being paired with two girls that were having fun lifting up their skirts while sitting on the floor to flash their panties at me.

I remember they would take turns flashing and giggle that I was looking. Even at that age I was like fuck yeah, show me that shit, I'll look.

At the time I remember being quite infatuated with both of them for that reason. I know one of them because she had a memorable name, LeAnn Chips. Don't recall the other.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:17 AM   #15 (permalink)

Myspace or Facebook friend your first crush... I am trying to find mine.

anna maria partida from nogales, arizona. I cornered her in 1st grade and kissed her.. she never spoke to me again in the next 4 years I lived down in mexico way
Old 01-13-2009, 12:52 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phooey View Post
Myspace or Facebook friend your first crush... I am trying to find mine.

anna maria partida from nogales, arizona. I cornered her in 1st grade and kissed her.. she never spoke to me again in the next 4 years I lived down in mexico way
I found Kyle. He's a graphic designer with a band. I didn't friend him though. I think that's too silly/creepy

Last edited by marina; 01-13-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:38 AM   #17 (permalink)

First crush was Elizabeth Ventre who I met in pre-school. I proposed to her, with a ring I took from my sister's jewelry box, in my treehouse in third grade.

first love was probably the girl who I had my first kiss with.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Mine was a guy called James who I used to hang out with when I was about 11. I fancied him for ages... it was kind of stalkerish.

But apparently he kisses like a washing machine, so I'm quite glad I didn't go there!

My first love was Tom Pope. Met him when I was 16, I think. We were best mates within a week and it just happened that we got together. We lasted 2 years and then he ripped my heart out. But now we're great friends, so it's all good!
Old 01-13-2009, 07:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

My first crush was on my best friend Mark. I was about 8 or 10. I thought he was the cutest thing. Our mothers always pushed us to get married too.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:56 AM   #20 (permalink)

Chris. I had a crush on him in 3rd grade and left the public school to attend private school for 4th and 5th. Went back to public school for 6th and I still was crazy about him. During 6th grade he was the first boy to ask me to dance at a dance and I ran off to tell my mom who was chaperoning... leaving him hanging. Only now do I realize how stupid that was. Well, when he asked me the second time Lady in Red was playing and we danced the awkward way of standing at arm's length with my hands on his shoulders... looking in opposite directions. He then moved to Wyoming later that year. Word on the street is he returned to go to Southeaster Louisiana University for college on a baseball scholarship. After he moved away I started crushing on a guy named Bill. Cute tuba player and we were always in honor band together... that crush lasted from 6th all the way to 9th... until he started to date the resident band slut.

My first love was my first boyfriend and is now my ex-fiance'. We started dating my freshman year of college, and we broke it off just a few months ago AFTER I bought a dress but hey it kinda was my decision. My wii and booze are still over there and we still have that joint bank account...

I should wrap that up... but I'm already in love again