Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-13-2009, 08:02 AM   #21 (permalink)

My first crush was in 4th grade right before my dad was transferred to Germany. His name is John Hebgen and he was my neighbor and just some chubby kid in our class. He grew up to be a very good looking man. I just saw him at the bank in small town Wisconsin over the holiday.

My first love was right after I moved to Germany. His name was Ryan William Kirk. We used to play tether ball together at recess every day and eat lunch together. He was the first person I told when I got my period. I tried searching for him, but alas, have been unable to located him with the interwebs.

Where ever you are Capt'n Kirk, best wishes.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:56 AM   #22 (permalink)

Macauley Culkin. Kindergarten was all about the Mac Attack.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #23 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

My first crush was a girl in kindergarten named Dana, but then, I'm pretty sure half the boys in my class had a crush on her. She moved away a year or two later.

My first love was my Junior year of High School, a girl named Jennifer Stonecipher. I've spent most of my adult life regretting breaking things off with her. We were a freaking perfect match, and I broke it off because I wanted to go play the field.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #24 (permalink)

first crush was micah bozeman in kindergarten. i kissed him at naptime once and then after that we would hold hands throughout naptime until the teacher caught us and wouldn't let us sleep next to each other anymore.

first love was jay. and i don't want to talk about it.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:10 AM   #25 (permalink)

My first crush was on my Kindergarten teacher. She was a hot mexican lady who wore low cut mexican dresses.

I didn't have time for girls... I wanted a woman.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:41 AM   #26 (permalink)

The first boy I ever liked was Renan, in kindergarten. We were like.. 4 or 5 years old, and while playing tag (the safe place was under the table, we were both under it) he asked me to be his girlfriend. Our relationship was based on winking at each other secretively around the other kids while we played games. I don't remember how long it lasted.
I saw him again when I was like... 8 or 9... my best friend went on to tell him I had told her we used to be boyfriend and girlfriend and the little bastard acted like nothing happened - I was so embarassed I nearly dug a hole in the sand box we were playing in and hid in it.
Now I have no idea what he is doing, my mom ran into his mother some time ago, but I don't remember her telling me about him.

No butterflies were harmed in the making of this Username.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #27 (permalink)

My first "girlfriend" was Serena Baker. She and her mom and sisters moved away to some southern state when we were 9 but we started being bf/gf when we were around 7. I was so convinced at the time that we'd get married someday and thank god we didn't. Last I heard, she's been in and out of jail (along with her older sister) since she was 14.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncast View Post
My first "girlfriend" was Serena Baker. She and her mom and sisters moved away to some southern state when we were 9 but we started being bf/gf when we were around 7. I was so convinced at the time that we'd get married someday and thank god we didn't. Last I heard, she's been in and out of jail (along with her older sister) since she was 14.
Awe. Your love could have saved her!

j/k. That's dumb.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:30 AM   #29 (permalink)

I recently had a woman ask me if I remembered when I kissed her back in like ...... well, it was probably thirty years ago. Now how the fuck am I supposed to remember that? I looked her up in a school yearbook and she was kinda cute too. So she will never forget it, and I'm an asshole for not remembering.

Guys are so fucked.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:58 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trashy View Post
I recently had a woman ask me if I remembered when I kissed her back in like ...... well, it was probably thirty years ago. Now how the fuck am I supposed to remember that? I looked her up in a school yearbook and she was kinda cute too. So she will never forget it, and I'm an asshole for not remembering.

Guys are so fucked.
Word.