Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-01-2006, 11:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Has anybody else seen this?

Hey i haven't kept up with any of the conspiracy threads but i just saw this and thought i should pass it on.....

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

What do you think of it?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

it's crazy,
i'm confused?
Old 06-02-2006, 12:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

Very interesting stuff. I wouldn't doubt it but I need all of the evidence before I go pointing fingers. Alright, who's gonna do it? We need someone to get into the f.b.i. buildings and get the footage that they took. C'mon, somebody's gotta do it.....no? Alright, guess we'll never know.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:47 AM   #4 (permalink)

I saw it about a week or two ago. However, all you need to debunk the conspiracy theory is to show the human remains of the passengers on the plane that crashed into the pentagon and where they were located. That would be pretty concrete evidence.

There are to many witnesses though for it to be an actual conspiracy.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

And like someone (I think it was Bill Mahar) said, it also requires that you think our government is competent...they can't keep much secret, let alone something like this.

First off, my office over looks the penagon. Several of my coworkers watched a plane hit the building, cause they were watching a TV in the break room which views the Pentagon (from the 30th floor). We see planes flying into Regan National every day, so we know what it looks like going by.

Secondly, there was plane parts...they showed em on TV...there is a big hunk of metal.

Third...the majority of eyewitnesses of plane crashes never get the story right. Amost every time it happens...people heard and explosion, the plane just blew up...ect ect...meanwhile...the only thing that blew up was it hitting the ground.

Fourth...where are all the people from the planes if they weren't treated to an unscheduled tour of the pentagon? We just kill them off some place? Holding them hostage in some far off land?

Some people will try to make everything a conspiracy...when really...the people at the top arn't that smart...I mean...could they do what the conspiracy folks are saying...sure...could they keep it a secret? Not a chance in hell.

Twitter/pfpulse

Old 06-02-2006, 06:06 AM   #6 (permalink)

you guys should ask spooky about this one. hahaha, we had a LONG and I mean LONG discussion about this whole 9/11 conspiracy..... check back a few threads called "9/11 conspiracy" or something...

MITCH
Old 06-02-2006, 08:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

i like the soundtrack. plots a little thin, not much character development. could use some better editing. cinematography sucks. i prefer a more natural to the eye widescreen format. but i do like how they loosly based the story on some real world events, sorta like a not so good tom clancy rip.

i dont see any academy awards in its future. maybe they should rewrite it, using facts alone, and peddle it as a documentary instead of fiction?
Old 06-02-2006, 08:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I'll agree there probably is confiscated footage from other security cameras and Traffic camera's. But until viewed by the public, 9/11 commission or whoever; the typed statements of random strangers holds little weight with me in the credibility dept.

I hate bush more than the average guy but even I have a hard time accpting a theory that the US govt intentionally blew up sections of the pentagon; unless it was to only way to get budget for an interior decorating effort. ;-)

An F-16 blowing up United 93 over Somerset PA sure that's possible and even a smart thing to do considering the events of that day.
Old 06-02-2006, 10:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

was it the handle or the avatar that did it for you?

and dude who says handle any more are you an old school BBS'er or CB/HAM radio guy I thought we all settled on nick or screen-name
Old 06-02-2006, 11:54 AM   #10 (permalink)

Didn't watch it all. Already knew those "facts" were out there.

The most important fact I know is that 911Truth.org is funded by Saudi billionaire Adnan Khashoggi, who had the bad luck of recently losing 5.5 tons of cocaine in Mexico recently. So, just consider the source, ok.

Two things I can say about eyewitnesses:
1. They don't know shit.
2. Some people who knew what cordite smelled like smelled cordite.

Yeah, there are some true things to that whole deal. Hole's too small. Cordite. Wrong engine parts.

But what does it MEAN?

Last edited by Nick Postagulous; 06-02-2006 at 11:56 AM.