Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 10-16-2008, 02:50 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
Because you came in here with that adversarial "I'm so much better than all of you" tone in your initial post. When people do that, we know they're idiots.
Were your replies not adversarial? Way to take the high road. A few of the first posts were adversarial toward vegetarians.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:57 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamS View Post
A few of the first posts were adversarial toward vegetarians.
And so you came in all adversarial. Way to take the high road.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:57 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
you are unaware of monsanto, and that pretty much proves that i dont need to argue with you.
I will investigate this "Monsanto" you speak of. Is he some sort of Native American? Or are they the ones who invented BVH? And what are these other forms of pollution? Someone should do something about those.

Seriously dude, that's the lamest logic I've ever heard: "Doesn't know what Monsanto is = Don't need to argue."

Does the fact that Monsanto's headquarters are 20mi from where I grew up and my Dad worked there maybe qualify me as "knows about Monsanto?"

Last edited by AdamS; 10-16-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:58 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
And so you came in all adversarial. Way to take the high road.
So you are admitting that "No one else came in with the "holier than thou" attitude" isn't true?

I'm not calling anyone a douche-bag or otherwise or telling people to go away.

Last edited by AdamS; 10-16-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:03 PM   #65 (permalink)
36D

/EYE ROLL
Old 10-16-2008, 03:04 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36D View Post
/EYE ROLL
i know, that adam guy, amirite??!!?!

geez!
Old 10-16-2008, 03:08 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
So you are admitting that "No one else came in with the "holier than thou" attitude" isn't true?

No, you were the first. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
I'm not calling anyone a douche-bag or otherwise or telling people to go away.

I know, I'm the one calling you a douche-bag and telling you to go away.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:15 PM   #68 (permalink)

Hate to interrupt a good forums fight but...
The thing your all glossing over is, that as humans, we do have incisors, bicuspids, and molars. That my friends is the dental structure of
omnivores. We designed to eat a balance of meat and veggies. Marina, it may take a while build up the intestinal enzymes and bacteria you need to process your new diet, but I think in the long run it's healthier for you.
Now back to the waxing...
Old 10-16-2008, 03:17 PM   #69 (permalink)

AdamS is a douche.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:25 PM   #70 (permalink)

today is harvest day...but to them it is the holocaust...

Quote:
It take 42 times the amount of fossil fuel to bring 1 calorie of animal protein to market than plant protein. Where are you getting this stuff?
The biggest problem with this statistic is that its taken from a generalization. in fact my friend you are quite wrong. i get my beef and my chicken from good old america...(when i was single i ate organic but now that i have a house and a car and other things that destroy the environment because i cant own a house within walking (or biking distance) of my work...i just cant offord it anymore). so yeah my point...good old america (in my case canadian beef). well, i know alot of vegetarians (that eat more then just pickles). thing is they turned to all these "exotic" fruits and veggies from alllll over the world...you cant tell me that my beef tossed on an 18 wheeler and dropped off at the super market took more fossil fuels then some fucked up little fruit only found in the jungles of africa burned by being shipped half way across the wold and then 18 wheeled to the grocery store and then bought up. think about it man, most of that stuff is shipped by boat. Do you know how much fuel those boats use? i do i sail for a living and its a fuck of a lot more then a transport uses driving across state. especially northern (like canada) we grow alot during the summer months, but have to import all our veggies in the winter...i cant remember where it said you were from but unless all the veggies you eat are grown right there...i bet you buy shit from everywhere in the world...your beef...comes from the good old U S of A. Probably not far from where you live. statistics are not to be trusted.

so to quote you "Prove that anything I wrote regarding nutrition is false. " prove to me its not false...im not going to get into science about the whole works. marina, dont get the wrong idea about this post. i think you should do whats best for your health. i know some veggies that make a mean bean potatoe pancake and its great. full of protien and other stuff i think i heard we needed or something. i can get you the recipe if you like. this kids just another high and mighty holier then thou veg head. probably dreams of bacon. you seem to have a head on your shoulders and are looking at different angles...i hate one sided people.

and to finalize this incoherent rant a quote from my favorite vegetarian;

"i dont eat vegetables because eating i like fuzzy little animals...i eat vegetables because i HATE them"