Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 07:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

It's time for a new day to begin, Talk Shite

Seeing as I have been "dumped" and am "not taking it well", and considering that my current living situation is "less than desirable" (living with my brother until I get my own place), I am probably going to be on these forums more regularly than I have been over the last couple of years, so seeing as I "now need something from you people" in the form of "congeniality" as a "means to keep myself from retreating into my head", I am "probably going to be a little less of an insufferable troll" "heretofore" "period"
(Offline)  
Old 08-27-2010, 07:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

Ok, tell me everything. Start at the beginning and leave nothing out.
Last time we talked, in NYC, you were just hooking up with whatshername.
(Offline)  
Old 08-27-2010, 08:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

maybe you should start listening to the show again, katg can help your heart. maybe you should have waited awhile to tell everyone about your break up, or how you got gang raped..whoops

i've had a fantasy about you blacking-out, it doesn't end pretty.
(Offline)  
Old 08-27-2010, 08:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
Ok, tell me everything. Start at the beginning and leave nothing out.
Last time we talked, in NYC, you were just hooking up with whatshername.
Existence blinked into being and raced outward in every direction at the speed of light. Gases condensed into stars, minerals formed and collected and coalesced in the ether over many millenniums to form planets, one of which formed four and a half billion in orbit around our closest star. An asteroid containing trace amounts of acids and proteins collided into this planet which kicked off a chain reaction which became the crucible of life on this unstable furnace of a planet. Single celled organisms began to populate the globe, which over many years developed into all manners of flora and fauna. Monkeys became people (which is to say, some monkeys became people), who crafted tools, and wrote on stone blocks, and at some point the Normans conquered England, then in 1776, America was born, and in America, in New York City, I came up for April 15th and pretty much got too wasted for my own good and acted the fool. Skip to the summer of 2008. Met a girl at a Starbucks. Began dating, got serious, fell in love, had differences. Realized maybe I wasn't happy but didn't wanna admit it to myself. Two weekends ago she went away with her family on a weekend trip; meanwhile I got shitfaced at a party celebrating the going away of a good friend of ours and I made out with a mutual friend of GF's and I. Thought it might not get back to her but it did, and as a result, we are finished. I'd like to think I wasn't making out with somebody else as a direct result of being unhappy (I don't remember it happening, and besides, if I had a mind to cheat on her, I don't think I would have done it where I did, or with whom I did). I've figured out the drinking isn't the sole issue here so much as the drinking is itself directly related to my general lack of responsibility and maturity, which I have to do something about before I get back into anything serious with anybody.
(Offline)  
Old 08-27-2010, 08:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

And it is important for me to say this much: I've never killed or raped anybody, but I am not perfect. I've maybe done some stuff in my life I am less than proud of having done, but I have never, ever been unfaithful to anybody before two weekends ago. It's not in my character, and it still feels completely shitty and shameful to me, as if people can see it on me when I am walking around in public

OK now that I feel sufficiently awful, I am going to go to a bar
(Offline)  
Old 08-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

have fun at the bar and remember everyone does something that they feel shitty about afterwards. at least you didn't rape anyone, or cheat on your girlfriend......oh wait nevermind the rape part....... the best way to know you fucked up, is by feeling shitty about what ya did.

i did the samething years ago, felt like shit and hated myself for awhile. then, well life goes on and ya learn from your mistakes. if ya don't learn from your mistakes then your a fucking retard. just don't beat yourself up to much.
(Offline)  
Old 08-28-2010, 01:42 AM   #7 (permalink)

Typ, I have something to say to you. Sit down, this may come as a surprise...

YOU HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM

You need to sort that out.
(Offline)  
Old 08-28-2010, 02:18 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by typicallistener View Post
Existence blinked into being and raced outward in every direction at the speed of light. Gases condensed into stars, minerals formed and collected and coalesced in the ether over many millenniums to form planets, one of which formed four and a half billion in orbit around our closest star. An asteroid containing trace amounts of acids and proteins collided into this planet which kicked off a chain reaction which became the crucible of life on this unstable furnace of a planet. Single celled organisms began to populate the globe, which over many years developed into all manners of flora and fauna. Monkeys became people (which is to say, some monkeys became people), who crafted tools, and wrote on stone blocks, and at some point the Normans conquered England, then in 1776, America was born,
wait wut

Quote:
Originally Posted by typicallistener View Post
in New York City, I came up for April 15th and pretty much got too wasted for my own good and acted the fool. Skip to the summer of 2008. Met a girl at a Starbucks. Began dating, got serious, fell in love, had differences. Realized maybe I wasn't happy but didn't wanna admit it to myself. Two weekends ago she went away with her family on a weekend trip; meanwhile I got shitfaced at a party celebrating the going away of a good friend of ours and I made out with a mutual friend of GF's and I. Thought it might not get back to her but it did, and as a result, we are finished. I'd like to think I wasn't making out with somebody else as a direct result of being unhappy (I don't remember it happening, and besides, if I had a mind to cheat on her, I don't think I would have done it where I did, or with whom I did). I've figured out the drinking isn't the sole issue here so much as the drinking is itself directly related to my general lack of responsibility and maturity, which I have to do something about before I get back into anything serious with anybody.
You messed up. Clearly you're owning up to it, so just don't make a repeat. I don't know you personally, but there's probably something to what Bebe's saying. You can't seem to keep yourself from making unwise decisions when drinking, so the goal here is to slow it down or cut it off altogether. Drinking is just a helpful trigger for making bad decisions. Get that under wraps and clear your head of nonsense.

Last edited by Incognito; 08-28-2010 at 02:24 AM.
(Offline)  
Old 08-28-2010, 02:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
Typ, I have something to say to you. Sit down, this may come as a surprise...

YOU HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM

You need to sort that out.
You're also a complete piece of shit asshole. I wish worse than this on you.
(Offline)  
Closed Thread