Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-12-2008, 04:09 AM   #1 (permalink)

How to loose a roommate in 3,5 hours

Hey peeps,

I had this conversation over a Facebook thread the other day with my old roommate, which I had to share with you guys. It's just too entertaining.

Summary: I went from being a 'stand-up guy, and super sweet' to 'A SHORT ASS PUSSY LITTLE MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD CHILD' in about 3 hours and 50 minutes.

A little background information; six people were living in the house. Eleanor is a good friend of mine who got cursed out by Sheila. I didn't think that was right.

Quote:
Sheila
June 2 at 9:45pm

to my fellow (good) roomates:

Jennifer, you are amazing and so chill!!
Jessica, you stubborn sweetheart, love you!!
Arthur, you are a stand-up guy, and super sweet!!
Olek, awesome, energetic gentleman!!

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

Sorry guys normally I am not like this but this chick is nuts:
And Eleanor,
you're a bitch, it was no pleasure at all living with you. your attitude sucks and you need to grow up because your immaturity and "me, me, me" personality will get you nowhere in life here in America. la la la, peace psycho.

Arthur
June 2 at 10:14pm

that wasn't very nice...

Sheila
June 2 at 10:25pm

yeah well you know what, i have tried being nice to this chick and have put up with her long enough. she wanted to be immature and start crap soooo i decided to tell her how i really felt. i realize you can put up with her arthur but she needs to learn that she can't walk all over people. you maybe blind to it because you are her friend but trust that other people see right through it...sorry dude, the truth can hurt.

Arthur
June 2 at 10:28pm

Especially when it's over the internet and you won't have to face her ever again. Funny how maturity works.

Sheila
June 2 at 10:29pm

unfortunately i can't face her otherwise i would. her ass is up in some other state. funny how you always have to put your 2 cents in when it has nothing to do with you pal.

Arthur
June 2 at 10:34pm

Really? You couldn't find the time in those last months?

This is pretty harsh language for someone who was so overly friendly to everybody. You're showing a really ugly side of you. Very sad.

Sheila
June 2 at 10:43pm

i wasn't even living there the last few months so i didn't have time to bother with the bullshit. don't be sitting here acting like you are such a sweet mouth, if anyone has a bad side its you buddy. check yourself. i am 'saying shit' to her but here you are talking shit to me. yeah thats fine stick up for someone but make sure you know what the other person did before you go point a finger at me calling me a bitch. overall this has nothing to do with you. if she wants to say something she can say it to me. she has a mouth that she can use, you don't have to run yours...

Arthur
June 2 at 10:49pm

are you telling to shut up?

Sheila
June 2 at 10:54pm

umm, i'm assuming you are asking, "are you telling [me] to shut up?" and no because i don't tell people to shut up but i am telling you to butt out of something that has nothing to do with you. mmmk!!!

Arthur
June 2 at 11:04pm

question 1: why did you choose a thread that is sent to everybody?
question 2: if you weren't there for the last months, why are you bothered?
question 3: why did you tell me to 'check myself'?

Sheila
June 2 at 11:16pm

hahahaha wow arthur this is turning into something ridiculous. obviously you are more bothered then i am.
i chose a thread because it was the only way i could send her something since she deleted me off her facebook.
number 2 she was a bitch like plain and simple and she needs to not be that way to people because it will just come back to fuck her over. so if even the nicest, friendliest person in the house (dubbed by you) is being bothered, don't you fucking think that says something about her disgusting character. she is satan in the flesh.
and number 3 check yourself means to check yourself...just how it sounds.

Arthur
June 2 at 11:34pm

first...language...
second...punctuation...
third...you can still send people messages over Facebook even if they aren't your friends. So man up (as much as you can) and stop harassing Elle, and especially us, with your bitching (note: I'm still not calling you a bitch).

Wait...are you saying 'check yourself, before you wreck yourself'? I'm sure you're not...you know, with it not being 1994 anymore.

Sheila
June 2 at 11:45pm

hahaha omg i didn't know this was an english class seeing that english was my first language and this little lesson coming from a foreigner haha is being disregarded. and to your little third thing the BITCH blocked people who aren't her friends on facebook from messaging her otherwise trust me i wouldn't even bother sending shit to you guys which brings me to the point i've been trying to make to you...THIS SHIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! SO MAN THE FUCK UP AND STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME! REALLY THOUGH! I DON"T FUCKING LIKE ELLE. SHE IS A FUCKING RED_HEADED UGLY ASS CUNT WHO IS A BITCH TO EVERYONE BUT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TO PUSSY TO SEE RIGHT THROUGH HER SOOOO STOP HARASSING ME WITH YOUR BULLSHIT PREACHER WAYS BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING SAINT! OKAY!!! i don't really care what you say at all. this has nothing to do with you for the final time!!!!!

and no i never said WRECK YOURSELF...did i??? YEAH EXACTLY! so stop with your gay ass bullshit little wisecracks.

I DONT LIKE ELEANOR! LA LA LA LA LA BITCH!

Arthur
June 2 at 11:57pm

Listen, You COCK SUCKING, JIZZ LICKING, CUM DUMPSTER. IF YOU FUCK WITH MY FRIENDS, THEN YOU FUCK WITH ME. I AM OVER THIS, AND I AM OVER YOU. This is it, this is the end, we have said to much and we can not go back. I believe we are now in a new place in our friendship. By the way tell Jordan I said hi!

Love Always,
Arthur "the Nosey Bitch"

Sheila
Today at 12:13am

are you still talking?? i thought after i said "SHUT THE FUCK UP." you would SHUT THE FUCK UP BUT clearly you are fucking retarded and don't get it. and the cock sucking comments you just made...please don't confuse me with your own girlfriend. And whoa whoa whoa, a friendship? As far as i am concerned i was never your friend and it is sad you even considered this a friendship because god knows i would never want a friend like you who talks so much shit about something that has nothing to do with them. let's lay out the facts on the table, i would never take a single word back that i have said to you tonight. And as for Jordan, your european ways confused him and he thought you were a fucking faggot so i would rather not tell him you said hi because it would just confuse him into thinking you want to suck his dick.

Peace the fuck out. enjoy your flight back to your homeland.
DON"T FUCKING WRITE ME EVER AGAIN!

Sheila
Today at 12:16am

And for my other roommates, minus ELEANOR AND ARTHUR, this has nothing to do with you guys. Please don't mistake my words for having anything to do with you guys. This is strictly between Arthur and I.

Arthur
Today at 1:01am

Are you talking about the boyfriend who you're afraid to introduce to your parents? Well, he'll probably prefer my dick over your fishy rotting cunt either way. But that's neither here nor there.

I have a question: are you writing this? Or are getting help from your parents on this as well? I mean, how are you even human if you're not able to support yourself? I'm sure you'll get/buy your degree at some point, but why even bother? That rotting cunt of yours could make good money. I would suggest placing an ad on Craigslist.org. It would go something like this I presume:

19 year old female seeking someone to take care of me. What I lack in people skills, I more then make up for in with my horribly abrasive personality. I am willing to take you, or you and your friends in any hole, but only if you cum inside me, because everybody knows the best way into a mans wallet is to bear his children. so if you think your dick can handle my rotting sewer of a snatch then send me an email at:

STD_infested_cooze@Iputoutformoney.edu

See you under the bridge!

Sheila
Today at 1:35am

oh i'm sorry you are still talking about my boyfriend?? wow you must really want his dick. that bad huh? well i am sorry to burst your bubble but he is not gay you faggot so maybe you should go hit on another guy.
And wow, way to show your jealous ways. Just because my family is well off and living comfortable you want to start attacking them? you really shouldn't get my family involved. i'm sorry if you're family is poor. are you sending them money you make from the United States? And please don't be jealous that i am actually studying something worthwhile and that my degree has endless opportunities.
And that rotting cunt you are smelling is coming from between your legs. You should prob try washing it once in a while because i am no gonna lie their was a disgusting stench coming from your room. In fact you and your gf can wash your cunts together. She can show you, for her sake i hope she knows how. Oh and i'm sorry but i believe that craigslist ad was coming from your Red Light District and seeing that i am not 19 and don't live out there maybe it was your sisters ad.
Arthur you are seriously a faggot who likes to take it in every hole for sure and you can keep coming at me with these retarded comments of yours but in the end it does not phase me one bit. So i'm sorry you are jealous that i dress better than your gf, i have much nicer things in my life then you do but no need to voice your jealousy. Im sorry you cant handle the fact that i'm rich and you're just stupid and the only blows you can make are sexual ones. Well you must have some pent up sexual frustrations. You not being satisfied?
Tonight I have seen you're true colors and I'm sure all the roommates have. I think you are retarded and absolutely a fucking douche bag. Have fun in your homeland for 2 years, trust that your so called relationship won't last because Aurora will realize what a loser you are when she finds out you get railed every night by some dude while you are there.
YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT (CANNOT EMPHASIZE THAT ENOUGH), A SHORT ASS PUSSY LITTLE MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD CHILD WHO WILL EVENTUALLY AMOUNT TO NOTHING!! I AM SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE BEING A JOKE AND FOR YOU SECRETLY CRAVING MY WONDERFUL LIFE!
I AM OFFICIALLY GOING TO BLOCK YOU BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT WANT TO STOP TALKING TO ME MOST LIKELY BECAUSE THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR LIFE AND PRETTY MUCH THE MOST EXCITING THING FOR YOU SO I THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU HAVE YOUR MOMENT OF FEELING LIKE A SO CALLED MAN.
P.S MAYBE YOU AND ELEANOR AND AURO (WHATEVER HER NAME IS) CAN HAVE A THREE SUM SINCE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN LICKING EACH OTHERS PUSSIES SINCE YOU STEPPED INTO THIS HOUSE.
PEACE THE FUCK OUT YOU JOKE
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:29 AM   #2 (permalink)

That was good reading.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:33 AM   #3 (permalink)

What's the race?
Old 06-12-2008, 04:50 AM   #4 (permalink)

Sorry to say, but after reading that bullshit you sound like more of a bitch than she does.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:18 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi body View Post
Sorry to say, but after reading that bullshit you sound like more of a bitch than she does.
...?

After getting berated for defending a friend of his from a public attack, he finally says something mean, and he's a bitch?

Either you're joking, or you're the biggest asshole in town.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:22 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
i don't tell people to shut up
I hate people who pretend to be morally superior by saying things like that.

Quote:
SHUT THE FUCK UP
She sounds like one stuck up bitch.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:03 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
What's the race?
Muslim, but that wasn't the problem. She's one of those rich kids, but still pretends she's from the streets. You know, the MTV type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi body
As you can read at the beginning of the conversation, I was polite and tried to make sense of why she's doing this. Then I saw that she was starting to point her guns at me. That's where I went all out.

Why does she get to have all the fun?
Old 06-12-2008, 06:03 AM   #8 (permalink)

This all could've been prevented with a simple :-) or at the end of your first message... funny to see how their grammar and spelling went downhill as they got more passionate, too.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:24 AM   #9 (permalink)

well Arthur was a standup guy, so he did stand up for his friends.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:19 AM   #10 (permalink)

laughing at:

"Arthur you are seriously a faggot who likes to take it in every hole"