Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-12-2008, 08:34 PM   #21 (permalink)

so, in summary, it was amusing to read her two faced bullshit and hypocrisy coming out so clear through the convo; but disappointing to see you start bitching at her instead of calling her out on the stuff she just wrote down.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:59 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
...?
After getting berated for defending a friend of his from a public attack, he finally says something mean, and he's a bitch?

Either you're joking, or you're the biggest asshole in town.
I am a bit of an asshole, but stand by what I said. I thought he would be done after the first few responses, but he went on and tried too hard to be creative in his attacks. His craigslist post statement pretty much confirmed to me that he's a catty bitch, just like her. But since he's a guy and posted a facebook argument here, it makes him more of a bitch in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=AJ=- View Post
As you can read at the beginning of the conversation, I was polite and tried to make sense of why she's doing this. Then I saw that she was starting to point her guns at me. That's where I went all out.

Why does she get to have all the fun?
I've probably done similar things in the past, but wouldn't be surprised if someone called me a bitch. You just carried on way too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanknapper View Post
Yeah, you stooped to her level. It was obscenely obvious that she is a whiney, little, passive-aggressive bitch who wanted everyone on the thread to agree with her. When you didn't you got the fuck you.
It was painful to read her complaining that you were writing to her in a thread she started, but I would have rather seen you remain civil and collected while she spiraled further down into her inevitable and illiterate climax....
Yeah, that's pretty much what I was trying to get at.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #23 (permalink)

Wall of text. I'm sorry, but I'm going to put this in the "Read while bored" section of my bookmarks.

This does seem interesting though.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:53 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrus View Post
Wall of text. I'm sorry, but I'm going to put this in the "Read while bored" section of my bookmarks.

This does seem interesting though.
It's not.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:16 PM   #25 (permalink)

I didn't expect people to take it so serious...

Either way Golgi Body, I had way too much fun writing this. I could have kept that polite tone up for another couple of hours, but why bother? Again, why does she get to have all the fun?
Old 06-12-2008, 11:28 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=AJ=- View Post
I didn't expect people to take it so serious...

Either way Golgi Body, I had way too much fun writing this. I could have kept that polite tone up for another couple of hours, but why bother? Again, why does she get to have all the fun?
I never said you couldn't do what you did. Just in my eyes you looked like more of a bitch than she did. She's a girl. lots of girls are bitches, some are even psycho bitches. They tend to be illogical and let their emotions get the best of them. So, to see you acting like a catty female bitch, makes you an even bigger bitch because you're supposed to have a fleshy sack between your legs in which balls reside. These balls should make you act like an asshole (or gentleman), not a catty bitch that argues on a social networking website.

Now if you happen to be gay, well then that changes everything and I would simply say "good job, you sure got the best of her".