Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   How many times you have listened to every episode? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/how-many-times-you-have-listened-every-episode-21859/)

Cowlord 06-15-2020 02:44 PM

How many times you have listened to every episode?

I lost accurate count because I used to listen from current date backwards in time and I have done this 3 times fully. I now choose random but running out of episodes so I will be starting my 5th full play through of every KATG episode.

Does anyone else listen 12+ hours a day in the background or am a little aspie?

P.S. I now skip episodes with guests we are hating currently. I am back on to being able to listen to Patrice but she was out of rotation for a hot minute, the only guest I skip currently is Hennessy and that one is probably a perminant thing.

Recommened feature for the app: Remove guests from your custom VIP feed. :D

Edit: When you smoke as much weed as I do, it aides in bad memory which then allows every rehearing of an episode to be like the first time all over again! LOL

AshleyH 06-15-2020 06:06 PM

I think I've listened to the older episodes (first 4-5 years) 3 or 4 times. There are a few episodes I revisit from that era (like the one where "Queer Eye" didn't quite work out) when I need a break from current events.

For a while I was listening to the day's new episode and then previous episodes from the same day in years past. I work on a computer all day so it's pretty easy to just put on in the background.

Cowlord 06-15-2020 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshleyH (Post 883921)
For a while I was listening to the day's new episode and then previous episodes from the same day in years past. I work on a computer all day so it's pretty easy to just put on in the background.

That's a fun one! I did Obama vs. McCain era last election cycle. :D

Edit: Spoiler: Obama is the new POTUS and it was a landslide, what was McCain thinking with that dummy Sarah? This might be fake news, it's all conflated in my head now.

The Girl 06-16-2020 08:58 AM

I believe you officially know me more than my parents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AshleyH 06-16-2020 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowlord (Post 883923)
That's a fun one! I did Obama vs. McCain era last election cycle. :D

I might do that now! Not sure that I'm ready to revisit the episodes surrounding the last election just yet . . .

JacobClark86 06-24-2020 05:59 AM

I like to listen to it in the background, it cheers me up

punk'n 06-24-2020 04:28 PM

I used to listen at least 8 hours a day when I was working a normal 9-5 job. Now it's more like 3 or 4 hours. I started listening in 2007 so I think I've heard almost every ep a few times. I just recently started from the beginning and I also skip Patrice episodes.

Also, there was talk on a recent Bianca show about doing KATG Jeopardy again, and as reigning champ, I'd just like to say.. bring it on! :D. Sounds like some of you have been training!