Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   How Myq Started Kicking Kickstarter (Gently) (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/how-myq-started-kicking-kickstarter-gently-17142/)

myq 07-10-2012 10:48 AM

How Myq Started Kicking Kickstarter (Gently)

Hey everyone! It's Myq, writing to you in this Myq thread.

Some of you may have seen or heard already (and if so, thanks for seeing and/or hearing), but I kick-started a Kickstarter campaign yesterday...

The goal is to raise one dollar, which (full disclosure) has already been met, but the project still lives and grows in the hearts and minds or at least computers of all who share it. Feel free to have fun reading, looking, listening, and doing whatever other verbs you want regarding it.

Thanks for doing all the good things you do. Hope all is well!

PS People have talked about it other places on the internet, like here, here, here, here, and who knows where else:
Myq Kaplan's Kickstarter Project 'What Is Conceptual Art?' (VIDEO)
Comedian Myq Kaplan Starts a Kickstarter to Figure Out What Kickstarter Considers Art | Splitsider
Comedian Myq Kaplan challenges Kickstarter to define ‘art’ (Video)
The Interrobang - Myq Kaplan Kicks Some Serious Kickstarter Ass | The Interrobang

BrianAlt 07-10-2012 02:48 PM

I donated $1, but I did it twice. So that was $2. But I did both at once. So I really only had to do it once. But it counts as twice. Doesn't it?

myq 07-10-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianAlt (Post 726895)
I donated $1, but I did it twice. So that was $2. But I did both at once. So I really only had to do it once. But it counts as twice. Doesn't it?

So you did. So you did.

What is two if not one and one put together?

Possible answer: "t" and "wo" put together.

Point is, thanks Brian! And thanks Brian!

Lanfear 07-10-2012 04:22 PM

Done!

Thanks for the lovely email Myq - rarely has an automatic reply felt so beautifully personal ;-)

myq 07-10-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 726900)
Done!

Thanks for the lovely email Myq - rarely has an automatic reply felt so beautifully personal ;-)

Lanfear, you are welcome! And incorrect! Yours (and most people's) was specifically an individually written response. Unless you meant automatic in the sense that I personally automatically reply to everyone that I can, in which case, yes!

You were worth the beauty and individuality. As was everyone else! But not as much as you. Unless they're reading this! (But seriously, I wrote a lot of different things to a lot of different people. Ask around!)

BrianAlt 07-10-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 726900)

Not another robot joke... :rolleyes:

:p

myq 07-11-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianAlt (Post 726908)
Not another robot joke... :rolleyes:

:p

How about the SAME robot joke?
If you're heard one, you've heard them all, because they're made on an assembly line!

Also, a conversation has begun on Reddit about this. If you like Reddit or this or me or anything, feel free to do whatever you were going to do, or change what you were going to do. Choices!

Pro-choice! Anti-robot! Or pro-choosing robot!