Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 11-16-2010, 07:27 AM   #81 (permalink)

all i know is that I wish that K and D had real names,

letters for people confuse me
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:04 AM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac108 View Post
A wise man once said, "Living well is the best revenge." If D and her friends want to make you suffer, I suggest you turn the tables. K seems into you and apparently she's fine with what went down so here is the plan: Be happy. Just ignore D and her friends and have fun with K. Seeing you happy will make them angry and it will make your life better. In my experience, there is no point in worrying about the people who don't like you. Just do your thing and live your life, don't let them bother you.
I agree.
Fuck the haters, they're probably running behind you anyway.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAsian View Post
I am 30 years old, Asian, sober and I give a big shit about this post.

I was dating a girl named D, I liked her a lot but she wanted to keep on dating with other guys if possible. I did not like that but went along.

I belong to a running club, one runner named K flirts with me. So one day we got very buzzed and went to her place. I felt really bad, I felt like cheated D.

A week later D broke up with me. She just decided to stop dating with me.

I went to the Halloween party a few days later with K and saw D there. K got drunk, started hitting on some guys. I told K I am going home, went outside and saw D. I started talking to D and one thing led to another we went to her place.

The next morning D asked me if I had sex with K and if I did, was it while we were dating. I told her the truth and she told me to dress up and leave. I felt like shit said sorry thousand times and let my self out.

Someone found out what happened and called K. When K and I went to a dinner last night she flat out asked me if I left her at the party and fucked D. Oh yeah, I felt like dying right there and then. I was done lying so I just told her what happened. Surprisingly K was super understanding, she said she was sorry for hitting other guys at the party. She thinks shit like this happens and I should not be so hard on myself.

I just found out that D decided to join our running club with her another ex bf all of a sudden. Well I think D and her friends are trying to make me leave the club, and may be they want some kind of a revenge from me. I would hate it since I've been with the running club for years.

I feel really bad about this whole situation and I hate my self for causing all this crap. I don't want people hate me. What should I do?

If they want me to suffer, they got what they want. If they want more, I will try my best to make them happy.
Advice:

1) Do not sleep with girls who know each other, who hang out in the same group or are friends. It will always make you look like the bad person regardless of what happens

2) Keep going to the running club with your head held high. Say your hellos, good byes and thank yous and dont let them see that you are hurt in anyway. No matter how you feel, around them, make it seem as if you are better off with out them.

Good luck, buddy