Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree39Likes

Old 09-05-2018, 04:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

I need some Khalili

So I'm sitting in a coffee shop right now, across from a woman who could be Chemda's short haired cousin. Is Chemda strictly gay? I would like to give her an opportunity to go on a date with me. As annoying as her talking about drugs is, I can put up with it for a few hours to find out if there is chemistry.

Thanks.

Steven
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 04:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

That's how you compete with Kevin Doucet? That's all you got?

Brother, please...
Old 09-06-2018, 01:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You’d be lucky to ever MEET a Chemda in your lifetime.

So I get why you’d shit on yourself like you ever had a chance. It’s why you call a waitress Honey with a fat smile on your fake face. They won’t correct you to your face. You won that one.

KEVIN’S WRITING A SONG!!!!!!!
The Girl and memecherry like this.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

If you want to get hit on by Chemda, told you're beautiful and she wants to fuck you, be a guest on the show during her year of celibacy.
The Girl, Bucho, Sparrow and 1 others like this.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndangeredMouse. View Post
So I'm sitting in a coffee shop right now, across from a woman who could be Chemda's short haired cousin. Is Chemda strictly gay? I would like to give her an opportunity to go on a date with me. As annoying as her talking about drugs is, I can put up with it for a few hours to find out if there is chemistry.

Thanks.

Steven
This is such a douche post. Are you a troll?
Bucho, lizsquiz and Apia like this.
Old 09-07-2018, 05:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Every time I read the title of this thread, I think it's about Michael. LOL
The Girl, Bucho, Sparrow and 1 others like this.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

I’m such a lucky girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith, Bucho, memecherry and 4 others like this.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:04 PM   #8 (permalink)

I need some Khalili...to give us another 3 hours on the silent retreat! I'm so interested! I'm interested in the positive stuff, too. What did you learn? What did you take away from the experience, like, what life lessons? I just read the Vipassana website for the retreat closest to me and it just looks so cool. Did you learn how to live in the moment? Did you learn how to observe and be chill about everything? Do you think the lessons will stick with you?

Did your ass hurt so bad the whole time or did you get used to sitting? Did you ever fall asleep sitting up? Was anyone asked to leave? Was anyone a dick?

Hmm maybe this should have gone under the show thread. Oh swells.
SpareBen likes this.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:31 AM   #9 (permalink)

I'm sorry for being a douche in my original post. Part of it was trolling and part of it was anger from being in the midst of a pussy drought. My sex life is still a desert, but the Bill Cosby case has me reflecting on the Karma I've formed in my life.

Bill Cosby wouldn't be on trial for Rape if he wasn't such an asshole to Black youth. He's been shitting on young Black men for the last decade. That's the reason Hannibal Buress brought him up in his set, which led to Twitter running off with the story and no one shutting it down. The Black community doesn't have Cosby's back because he never had theirs. In the age of Black Lives Matter, why else would an iconic Black actor be readily sacrificed to the Me Too movement? Bill Cosby is finally reaping what he's sown over his 57-year career.

Anyway, I'm 3/4 through Kevin Hart's book 'I Can't Make This Up', and the juxtaposition in how these comedians have embraced their success and treated the people around them is incredibly apparent. Cosby carried himself with a sense of superiority, while Kevin Hart has always been humble and kind. Through his ups and downs, Kevin Hart's positive attitude keeps his head above water and the people in his corner still rooting for him. Now that Bill Cosby is at his lowest point imaginable, there's no one around to even say a few nice words about him.

So on that note, I apologize for the tone of my original post. Chemda is a beautiful woman and I'm looking forward to hearing about her new dating experiences on the show.

P.S. I also apologize to Andrea Allen. You are an intelligent woman with a sexy voice. I need to do more empathizing and less judging.
Old 09-24-2018, 11:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Yep. Kevin Hart is a positive guy so we forgive his rapes.