Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 03-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
haz

I'm listening to yoru schlitfaceradio right now, you're solo ep. Pretty amusing, you are an angry person. You probably need a co host. Did you get all your other stuff figured out? I was just searching around randomly and found this thread again. It's been a while.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:51 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech007 View Post
Fancy mixer - nice pick. It's convenient having the audio interface built-in - BUT it can be kinda tricky to get all sorted out if you're new to the game.

Are you using Vista?

Even if you are not using Vista check this link out - esp. the bottom of the page.

Ditch Vista ASAP if you plan on doing audio production - XP or Mac for serious work.

Also I'd suggest using a second PC / Ipod or whatever to beam this clips into your recordings. i.e. Mixer is hooked to recording machine and only records the show. Machine 2 or ipod plays back clips. Simply plug the playback machine outputs into the mixer and there ya go. I find it easier/more stable/reliable having 2 machines.

Good luck.
Wow! I think that's really useful app for recording and have a lot of trick how to use. Is this app are more than audacity guides? I've been using that but not long time cause it's not really working on my PC, so I'm looking another recording and able to use even in PC.

Last edited by Bumeaung50; 02-12-2019 at 09:52 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote