Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 05-18-2011, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

I have a date!

Up to speed: I'm a 22 year old virgin guy, recovering nerd, with bitter hatred of self and the world that I'm trying to fix. (I'm also slightly over weight and ugly, but I have a consultation on the 25th too see what I can do to fix a birth mark that jacks my face up) Getting a girlfreind has been my Number 1 goal my entire life and I know that the fact that the fact that I want it so badly is main reason that I can't get one. I have never been on a date before and the most I have done physically is kissed one girl while we were drunk and felt her up

Okay, I know I said that I wasn't going to think of women for a while but this girl is someone I meet on plentyoffish before hand so she was grandfathered in.

I chatted with her a few times and I asked her out too coffee, she didn't get back to me for like a week so I thought fuck it, lost cause.

I was with some friends the other night and imbibed a bit of the juice and pulled out my laptop like "fuck it, whats the worst that could happen" I was going to do that thing that everyone tells me is incredibly stupid, I was going to ask her "Hey why didn't you respond, if your not interested then I don't really care, just wondering why we seemed to be chatting back and forth and then you just stop when I try to push a little further"

Purely a fact-finding task, Just wanted to find out, hey did I ask for a meet up too fast, just trying to find some information that can help me next time I talk to a girl.

So my freinds wrestle it away from me and type something along the lines of

"Hey, haven't heard from you in a while, just wanted to know if your still interested or not"

I get a one word reply

"Interested"

So we messaged a bit more that night (I got lots of smiley faces which my sister tells me is a really good sign) And I made sure to end the conversations in a reasonable amount of time so I wouldn't look desperate/say something stupid.

So I Re-upped my offer and we are going out for coffee next weekend. (which no body told me, Coffee isn't a date, I would think anything where two people meeting to see if there is romantic chemistry would be a date)

While we were chatting she mentioned that she is going to UCLA in the fall to start med-school, so I am going into this knowing that this will not be something long term, normally I would just say fuck it at that point because I've always wanted a long term GF and if she cant be one forget it, but I know that I need to stop caring about the long term so much and care more about the experience I have in the present.

That doesn't mean I'm not freaking the fuck out at the thought of meeting her. I have NEVER had a date before (I've had girls that have agreed to go out on dates with me and then either stand me up or bring a bunch of their freinds along with out telling me) but never a real date (Which coffee apparently isn't but fuck you I'm counting it, its the closest Ive ever gotten too one)

I have a new wardrobe that I've run by girls that I know and I'm getting a haircut after I get my paycheck tomorrow.

Just looking for any advice or anything to do, help will be taken in and thanked for.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

Don't ask us for advice on where/how to hide the body.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

Didn't need another thread.

Also,

Also, JUST WAIT UNTIL SHE SEES YOUR HIDEOUS BIRTHMARK ROFL!

Last edited by fluxquanta; 05-18-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

*assumes Dr. Sleep feels like this guy on this mission*

Old 05-18-2011, 10:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecrucial View Post
*assumes Dr. Sleep feels like this guy on this mission*
Jokes on you because that just made me feel way better about myself

I just got the last spot in class that will let me graduate on schedule, so It's been a really fucking great day today!

I FEEL HAPPY!!!

Seriously, I'm going to graduate on time, I have a job that pays more then I've ever been paid in my life, My GPA is up and I have a date, and to top everything else off, I have finished the first draft of a novel! Everything is working out great and its time to get this life back on track!

Last edited by doctorsleep; 05-18-2011 at 11:06 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:09 AM   #6 (permalink)

Haha imagine how quick a girl would get turned off if she saw this thread...
Old 05-19-2011, 12:42 AM   #7 (permalink)

Old 05-19-2011, 03:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
Kinda makes you wonder if those guys predicting a rapture on May 21 are on to something doesn't it ...?? It's a heck of a coincidence. Shit just got real, man
Old 05-19-2011, 06:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Enjoy your date but for Elvis-sake, please do the following:

-jack it before going out
-she doesn't need to know your list of quals and disquals on the first date, or the second, or the third ...
-don't forget to ask her about what's going on with her
-take two condoms
-a sympathy bj is still a bj and the world ends this weekend
Old 05-19-2011, 07:40 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
Enjoy your date but for Elvis-sake, please do the following:

d the world ends this weekend
Damn, the date is next weekend, Oh man I would be so pissed.