Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   I would like to sponsor a prize for the winner of the katg hottest girl contest (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/i-would-like-sponsor-prize-winner-katg-hottest-girl-contest-16629/)

banger316 09-18-2011 10:44 PM

I would like to sponsor a prize for the winner of the katg hottest girl contest

I heard on twitter that its about time for the katg hottest girl contest, and with the recent option of a vip service i thought that with keith and chemda's blessing that as a prize for winning i would buy a gold 1 year membership for the winner so i can both help the show out, and give the competitors even more of an incentive to bare/bear it all. :D

Jo_Culprit 09-18-2011 11:59 PM

what if they already have a gold membership?

banger316 09-19-2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo_Culprit (Post 710359)
what if they already have a gold membership?

If that happens i will buy them an avatar from josh latta and reward the membership to the runner up...oh geez i hope this doesn't end up being a ta doo :D If that does not work there is always katg merchandise by the way.

FletchLives 09-19-2011 09:13 AM

Brilliant banger! Bring out the tits!

Sparrow 09-19-2011 05:10 PM

Thanks, Banger! That's real sweet of ya.

In case there were any doubt, I'm stepping in as Ringmaster of Debauchery again this year and if anyone else would like to donate a something special for our parade winners, shoot me a PM. :)

lattaland 09-19-2011 06:28 PM

Just wanted to throw this out there, last year, some generous and anonymous soul commissioned me to draw the 10 finalist. Everyone loved it, and got laid. The end...Or is it?

zappbrannigan 09-19-2011 06:40 PM

Maybe I can give the winner a cameo in a future animation like I did with NotBig Jim?

EDIT: Although, I guess we know my history with hottest girl contestants, don't we? ;)

banger316 09-19-2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zappbrannigan (Post 710424)
Maybe I can give the winner a cameo in a future animation like I did with NotBig Jim?

EDIT: Although, I guess we know my history with hottest girl contestants, don't we? ;)

Yes we do lol don't worry unlike some people i will deliver on my promise for a membership once the technical details are worked out. :cool:

Junkenstein 09-20-2011 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lattaland (Post 710423)
Just wanted to throw this out there, last year, some generous and anonymous soul commissioned me to draw the 10 finalist. Everyone loved it, and got laid. The end...Or is it?

word. the hottest girl is the time of the year when gentleman are supposed to step up, buy an avatard for the ladies, nd also show their goods on the hottest guy contest.

results come from that! happiness! tits! balls!

lattaland 09-20-2011 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 710433)
word. the hottest girl is the time of the year when gentleman are supposed to step up, buy an avatard for the ladies, nd also show their goods on the hottest guy contest.

results come from that! happiness! tits! balls!

Truer words never been spoken. Well, except for maybe by Martin Luther King JR.

More wise words to share:
Grass, gas or ass, I don't draw anyone for free.