Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 04-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I've been a hardcore insomniac for years. There werew probably better methods to solve this but i happened to be under therapy too, so i was given various aleeping pills.

Now i'm addicted to those pills. I sleep regularly but if i dont take them i get anxiety attacs and the insomnia comes back stronger than ever...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 02:37 AM   #12 (permalink)

Perhaps you have not found your natural sleep cycle i am a night owl myself, and when i used to work days it was very difficult to get up so early so maybe you are more of a night owl or even a afternoon owl.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:23 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I've been a hardcore insomniac for years. There werew probably better methods to solve this but i happened to be under therapy too, so i was given various aleeping pills.

Now i'm addicted to those pills. I sleep regularly but if i dont take them i get anxiety attacks and the insomnia comes back stronger than ever...
this is the exact path i have always tried to steer away from. I think after first posting this I have from the remarks come to a realization. As some people require to eat and others dont, for example alot of females I know if they dont eat feel strange and not quite aware of whats going on.
I think maybe some people requires less sleep than others and maybe because we are socially programmed to believe that 8 hours a night is normal we have been made to feel abnormal by a social expectation.
I mean I dont have anxiety, i am relaxed most of the time, live a healthy enough lifestyle and quite rarely actually feel tired and when i do it is from physical exertion not lack of sleep.
I am still trying to find where in my life I need to repent as an earlier poster suggested.

Incidently, I must remark, that although alot of the posts here may come across as crass and agressive etc. You guys do have a depth and honesty that if you get past the first "fuuuuuuck yoooouuuu" isnot expected

Last edited by systemdefault; 04-10-2010 at 07:41 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:52 AM   #14 (permalink)

Yeah, sometimes they're all right. And sometimes they're a bunch of cunts. Good folk to know if your house burns down, though.

In the comics, they say every hour of sleep for Batman is like 4 hours for a regular person. And that's how he juggles his double life. Also, he's Batman.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
Yeah, sometimes they're all right. And sometimes they're a bunch of cunts. Good folk to know if your house burns down, though.

In the comics, they say every hour of sleep for Batman is like 4 hours for a regular person. And that's how he juggles his double life. Also, he's Batman.
dont know what to make of that all, your case may need therapy. Glad to hear you are back on your feet. I look forward to continued podcasts etc