Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: Which side of the "Epic Beard Guy" video are you on?
The annoying african-american thug 1 1.96%
The insane old vietnam-vet 38 74.51%
People suck and i want armageddon 12 23.53%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2010, 08:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The "Epic Beard Guy" debate

This video is horrifying, simply because both the partcipants are the worst examples of their kind.

A trash Talking black Thug

A borderline insane white trash ex-vietnam vet.

The commengts on youtube and the reaction from the people on the bus are even worse.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:06 AM   #2 (permalink)

It's surprisingly easy to avoid a confrontation on public transportation if you have any amount of sanity or maturity. Epic Beardman is apparently a well known local crazy. Regardless of who started it, I think that the black guy should have smelled the crazy and minded his own business.

But I chose the Armageddon option because the people on the bus were egging on both parties. There were a couple of old ladies trying to calm things down, but most of the people were either shut the hell up or making it worse. The most idiotic thing about this is that if there is a fight on the bus, the driver shuts down and kicks everybody off. It's in everybody's best interest to keep the peace on the bus. Jerks and idiots and cowards, the lot of them.

Last edited by marina; 02-22-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

I am on the vet's side because after getting his ass kicked the thugs says "I'll fuck your ass up". i hate it when people say that after getting their ass kicked.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:38 AM   #4 (permalink)

I'm totally on the bearded guy's side. That black guy was going to try to harass an 67 year old man he didn't know, so he more than deserved a good beating.

@marina. Do you really think that he's that crazy? After re-watching the video and hearing "Say it again. Say it again pinkie" and "Beat his white ass", I'm all for beating that fucker up.

Maybe you're not so tough, and maybe you shouldn't fuck with people you don't know.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:42 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by better dylan View Post
I am on the vet's side because after getting his ass kicked the thugs says "I'll fuck your ass up". i hate it when people say that after getting their ass kicked.
It's despicable, but that was just Schoolyard machismo. You know, boy stuff.

I concur with marina, the people ́on the bus are the creepiest. And the line "we got it on video, we can press charges" made my blood curdle.

That's the sick side of this society, not only there's old crazy lunatics and black thugs (a pussy thug, BTW. Where was his gun?) fighting.

There's people filming them, hollering and the last thougt is "I'll sue you and get your money".

Fucking disgusting.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:58 AM   #6 (permalink)

That old guy really put it down. wow. Good for him. God Bless America!
Old 02-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The way I see it, the black guy initiated the conversation and, since he already had his girl recording it, was probably hoping to get something racial started which would draw attention on YouTube, possibly hit the news, and then make them some money. The old bearded guy made an attempt to defuse it by moving to a different part of the bus, but then kept talking shit because he didn't want to look like a punk. The black guy then decided to walk up to the front, asking to get his ass kicked. He got what he asked for.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:24 AM   #8 (permalink)

Also I would like to point out the fact that you should generally not start shit with a white dude wearing a fanny pack. The only guys I know that wear fanny packs also have their concealed carry permit. Just saying.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:36 AM   #9 (permalink)

According to my buddy Teh Internets (he says a lot of stuff, but if you read between the lines he has some wise gems), the african american gentleman was saying something in the lines of "Having his shoes shined for some event", the loony vet "misinterpreted" (i cant stress the sarcasm in my typing here) the phrase as an offer to shine shoes and asked him how much did he charge, the hilarity ensued.

It's not the fight in itself that hit me, but the Jerry-Springer like audience participation on the bus. And even more the fact that instead of dumping it with all the similar "people beating each other LULZ!!!1111" videos, people decided to turn it into a racist meme and an excuse to pull out an impressive series of hate fueled tirades about it.

Or as the always amazing Bill Burr put it: "The video is kinda funny but if you read the comments underneath it your soul will die and you'll stop believing in Santa Claus and other good things"

PS: Sparrow, your Sarcastica font is always better than mine. I envy you.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:42 AM   #10 (permalink)

Im with the old white dude. He won the fight fair and the fag in the flannel is racist.