Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-26-2009, 09:10 AM   #1 (permalink)

nobody likes a snitch

so?

who in your life snitched on you, and why?

for me:
my sister snitched, as OBNOXIOUSLY as possible, about my weed habit to the folks. i'm happy they're okay with it, as long as i smoke at home.
my sister's still a muthafucking cunt for snitching though.
she is currently dead to me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

My next door neighbor snitched on me for making prank calls (or crank calls, you decide) pre star 69.
It was horrifying, I had to apologize to a lotta people including the principal of my elementary school.
In fact,I owe him a prank call.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #3 (permalink)

I have an older sister by 4 years. When we were young, a boy couldn't jerk without the wank gestapo running to the Fhuer.

That and stupid shit from "friends" talking about each of us when we were not there. I consider that a form of snitching as particular information to be released could be damaging. This shit goes on into your adult years though, so we're all victims/guilty.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Someone I came out to in highschool couldn't help but blab to my other friends. I guess it was my fault for thinking they could keep a secret. Oh well, snitches get stitches in their britches.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

My roommate in college (who I didn't know until we moved into together) ratted me out to the cops and the school because she came home early one day and found me rolling a joint. She acted all cool at the time and said it was no big deal but then a week later, I went home for the weekend and when I got back to school all her shit was gone. I went out in the hallway to ask the dorm manager girl what happened and I bumped into aforementioned roommate. All she could say was, "I did it for your own good". In less than an hour, cops were rummaging my dorm room looking for drugs. Luckily I had hidden my stash in a friend's room by this point.

Oh the irony of a Bible thumping Jesus freak that fucked a different guy every night could have such a stick up her ass over a little pot. Oh well, having a single room in college is WAY better anyways. Bitch.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

Location: Wilkes-Barre Area, 10pts if you know where that is.
My Co-worker tells on me all the time. I hate her so much, no matter how small what you did is, she will run and tell the boss in a heartbeat. And she's always telling me to grow-up. She's 13 years older then me and acts like a three year old.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKlepto View Post
My Co-worker tells on me all the time. I hate her so much, no matter how small what you did is, she will run and tell the boss in a heartbeat. And she's always telling me to grow-up. She's 13 years older then me and acts like a three year old.

punch that bitch in the cunt. Hard.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

I am in an Army MP unit, and those motherfuckers are a bunch of whining, snitching back-stabbing bitches. I've been ratted on many times for pedantic shit, but this one motherfucker ratted my ass out for being too drunk to work for someone else on my day off, and I got my ass fucking handed to me over it and was denied an opportunity for promotion as a result even though the entire reason I was suppose to report in on my day off was because the other dude was downtown in the police station passed out drunk, and was being charged for pissing on a German cop. Nice! Fucking assholes.....

Yeah, I got ratted out to the commander and recommended for substance abuse counseling.... as though I was a career alcholic only on my days off.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
Doesn't that kind of make you a professional snitch?

I grew up on navy bases, guess who the people were that bought us booze in high school.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #10 (permalink)

I suggest you take a lesson from D-Block, Roxy. Shank her in the shower with a sharpened tooth brush. If she survives all is forgiven.