Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 01-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane View Post
do we agree that hamas have been committing war crimesas well? for the past 8 years? bombinb israel and sending suicide bombers into israel?
Hamas is absolute scum. They break cease fires, they use their own people as canon fodder, and they are in no way interested in peace. I think while they were "democratically" elected, they have destroyed any legitimacy they may have had in pursuing war against Israel when they can't possibly win. Hamas is so scum that even people that agree with their crazy politics still can't stand to do business with them.

Quote:
because if we do, then you have to understand that israel must protect its citizens. hamas activists shoot from innocent civilians' homes and from kindergartens and schools and israel has to make the choice between their children and ours.
Israel has every right to defend itself and I have never condemned the move into Gaza, only the tactics used.

Quote:
and regarding to the UN aid workers, im sure israel didnt intentionally target them. we WANT the world to be on our side and support our struggle as much as they do the palestinians' side. we have no reason to shoot at them. in fact a few days ago, because of mis-comunication, an israeli tank shot another and killed 3 of our own. these are mistakes.
These kind of mistakes are the point of longer cease fires and safe zones. 3 hours makes it impossible for aid workers to do their jobs with out tragedies like these happening. They may not have shelled them on purpose, but they did put them in a position where it was bound to happen.

Quote:
and as for the cease fire, hamas will not talk to us even if we will. we asked for the UN to send someone to supervise the cease fire in case we stop shooting and no country volunteered to send their forces. not even in the arab world. even there, hamas is considered a trouble maker and the arabic world wants israel to finish hamas off.
I agree, Hamas is scum and a half.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
Hamas is absolute scum. They break cease fires, they use their own people as canon fodder, and they are in no way interested in peace. I think while they were "democratically" elected, they have destroyed any legitimacy they may have had in pursuing war against Israel when they can't possibly win. Hamas is so scum that even people that agree with their crazy politics still can't stand to do business with them.

Israel has every right to defend itself and I have never condemned the move into Gaza, only the tactics used.

These kind of mistakes are the point of longer cease fires and safe zones. 3 hours makes it impossible for aid workers to do their jobs with out tragedies like these happening. They may not have shelled them on purpose, but they did put them in a position where it was bound to happen.

I agree, Hamas is scum and a half.
more hours of cease fire a day. i agree.
/shakes hands.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
more hours of cease fire a day. i agree.
/shakes hands.
Toss in international media entrenched with the troops and we have ourselves a cease fire.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:26 PM   #24 (permalink)

you and I! we should be in charge!
Old 01-12-2009, 10:28 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
That would certainly be a power to be reckoned with!
Old 01-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
That quote and your avatar has me a little nervous. You might bump me off once we took over.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #27 (permalink)

and then the world shall be mine!
Old 01-13-2009, 06:35 AM   #28 (permalink)
Zim

Quote:
and then the world shall be mine!
Now I'm in. Ella for PM!
Old 01-13-2009, 09:53 AM   #29 (permalink)

I dont know about you guys, but i think we should take over England for causing all the worlds problems. The partitioning of the middle east, India and pakistan, etc...why do they still get a free pass for screwing up so much of the world?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:31 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny21 View Post
I dont know about you guys, but i think we should take over England for causing all the worlds problems. The partitioning of the middle east, India and pakistan, etc...why do they still get a free pass for screwing up so much of the world?
Cause the queen mum is damn cute.

No really you and jesse joyce should go burn those motherfuckers down. Really if thats going down we need to destroy england, germany, france and spain. And the netherlands. And then ourselves. Virtually every major western country has interfered in countries where it had no right to be and made things much much worse.