Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Isreal attacks Beirut's airport. (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/isreal-attacks-beiruts-airport-3530/)

TimJacobs 07-13-2006 02:04 AM

Isreal attacks Beirut's airport.

Israel has attacked Beirut airport and launched raids across southern Lebanon killing 27 people, in a major offensive after two of its soldiers were seized.

story

lickmyballssuckmy 07-13-2006 03:28 AM

Sweet. Israel can always be counted on to do what they think they need to do without taking a poll first. Big Deuce Balls to them..

If only our country cared about it's soldiers this much..

decola 07-13-2006 05:27 AM

Ah fuck, I have friends in Beirut..

lickmyballssuckmy 07-13-2006 05:36 AM

They should run. I don't think Israel is pretending to be mad. And they shouldn't run to Syria.

ooda 07-13-2006 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lickmyballssuckmy
They should run. I don't think Israel is pretending to be mad. And they shouldn't run to Syria.

hehe

It has to be said that Jews really aren't of the type to just live and let live.

Solar 07-13-2006 07:19 AM

The Arabs keep poking Israel in the eye and it seems Israel has finally done what they should have done years ago, begun re-establishing deterrence.

Hopefully Israel will follow through and extract a very high price over Iran and Syria's latest warmongering by proxy. The Lebanese governments tries to play innocent and yet they include Hezbollah in their government, allow them to import weapons used against Israel openly via their ports and grant them sole control of the country's south. Pity Iran and Syria wont pay the price for their endless atrocities, but at least it looks like their proxies will.

lickmyballssuckmy 07-13-2006 07:41 AM

You could be right, but if Israel thinks going into Syria is necessary, I doubt that they would hesitate. I think it would be cute if Deuce is on the move through Bekka Valley and finds the nonexistent WMD.

ooda 07-13-2006 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lickmyballssuckmy
I think it would be cute if Deuce is on the move through Bekka Valley and finds the nonexistent WMD.

Syria harboring weapons from other countries that were in the spotlight of UN weapon inspectors? You sir are crazy.

This is one of those times where even though you can argue about whether invasion was justified or not, I myself am for it just because these countries are rotten, and something should be done.

Though I take it the protests should be a dime a dozen come the next few days.

DaveNJ 07-13-2006 09:23 AM

This is simply a response to Lebanon's attack. Lebanon killed 8 soldiers and kidnapped 2 while firing 60 Katyushas into Israel. That's a declaration of war, and Israel should do everything they can to beat the bejeezus out of Lebanon. It's a war, and should be treated as such.

lickmyballssuckmy 07-13-2006 09:23 AM

Hey, whatever.. I don't know one way or the other. I just know that people who would know say that's where they went. But all the news people would rather repeat that bush lied with even less evidence pointing in that direction.

http://www.2la.org/syria/wmd.html

If Deuce finds them, I will allow you to apologize. :)

I also like that countries that openly sponsor terrorism are on the receiving end for a change. Fuck them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooda
Syria harboring weapons from other countries that were in the spotlight of UN weapon inspectors? You sir are crazy.

This is one of those times where even though you can argue about whether invasion was justified or not, I myself am for it just because these countries are rotten, and something should be done.

Though I take it the protests should be a dime a dozen come the next few days.