Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   KATG Dates (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/katg-dates-20905/)

The Girl 02-13-2018 06:07 PM

KATG Dates

We have some fun stuff coming up! Thought I'd put some dates here since I've been getting some emails about KATG meet-ups and events.

March 7th - WE TURN 13!!! Let's all yell about this on that awesome Wednesday!

March 11th - The Anniversary Show! 30 comics will be on stage for the Stand-Up-Athon! Find tickets and info: KATG.com/TICKETS

April 12 - 15 - KATG Week in NYC! Details coming soon.

April 22 - LA Stand-Up Taping! This will be the first time Keith records a SECOND taping AND it'll be in LA!

If you're in town around these dates, mention it here. Unofficial meet-ups always happen!

More dates coming soon! We want to do more live shows in more cities! Tell us where you're listening from by subscribing to us on the Laughable app, and we'll come to you!

critical_temp 02-13-2018 06:31 PM

Sweet! My lady and I are heading in from Michigan for the March 11th show. We'll be in town from the 7th to the 13th and definitely looking for fun shit to get into. I'll be following this thread and counting the days!

Paraquat 02-17-2018 02:18 PM

I will be in attendance.

Paraquat 02-17-2018 02:39 PM

I went to the last one. I had a blast. I only sae the show and the preshow meet and greet. I didn't get to do any events.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Keith 02-17-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 866366)
How is KATG week?

Terrible, but we keep it going year after year. Just habit.

Paraquat 02-20-2018 07:20 PM

I heard a rumor that the show on April 15th was sold out, but I haven't heard mention of it and I don't see it in the store. I'm not sure if I don't see it because it hasn't been posted or if I don't see it because it's sold out.

Why do I have the dumb?

The Girl 02-21-2018 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paraquat (Post 866461)
I heard a rumor that the show on April 15th was sold out, but I haven't heard mention of it and I don't see it in the store. I'm not sure if I don't see it because it hasn't been posted or if I don't see it because it's sold out.

Why do I have the dumb?

LOL
We didn’t post yet. Probably next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

astrokahn 02-22-2018 11:22 AM

Totally thought this was a thread to discuss Keith's dates

jess 02-26-2018 07:21 PM

Just bought plane tickets for me and my husband for April 12-16th! 😎 I haven’t been active on the forums for years but I can’t wait!! We’re excited for all the official and unofficial meet ups, a poker night with KaTG people would be legendary 🤑

llahekaj 03-01-2018 01:08 PM

KATG week again?

Speaking to work tomorrow to book time off. Then its flights.

Its been so long!