Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   KATG Forza 3 Vinyl Available (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/katg-forza-3-vinyl-available-14873/)

Modehead 03-25-2010 09:09 AM

KATG Forza 3 Vinyl Available

Available (strictly limited to 50) for 10,000 credits.

Keith, if you have Forza, I will gift one to you!! No charge, seeing as it's you :)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2744/...7ca826fa_o.jpg
Get your KATG vinyls now people! This is the first in a string of KATG related Forza vinyl work, depending on the uptake!
Please buy it, I'm learning :)

search for MadModehead or KATG.

This vinyl is fully adjustable in size and can be put on ANY vehicle you choose. All you gotta do is have Forza3 on the Xbox360!

Add me! MadModehead

deznice 03-25-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modehead (Post 641215)
Available (strictly limited to 50) for 10,000 credits.

Keith, if you have Forza, I will gift one to you!! No charge, seeing as it's you :)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2744/...7ca826fa_o.jpg
Get your KATG vinyls now people! This is the first in a string of KATG related Forza vinyl work, depending on the uptake!
Please buy it, I'm learning :)

search for MadModehead or KATG.

This vinyl is fully adjustable in size and can be put on ANY vehicle you choose. All you gotta do is have Forza3 on the Xbox360!

Add me! MadModehead

hhhmmmm while I like your style of thinkin, I think it's pretty fucked up you are trying to make money off someone elses logo.
Good idea, bad execution.

Something tells me you are a young punk though.... and may not understand the implications....

Try this instead, give it away for free to promote katg.... lightly hit up for a donation... Do not do it for the $, do it to help KATG spread the word and to learn for your next mod...

I think it would be awesome if I played FORZA to be racing against a katg car, It would definitely make me talk to you at the very least about the show, while everyone else heard...

Also try putting the website on the car as well....

Nice job btw...

Modehead 03-25-2010 09:58 AM

A quick edit to what I wrote before.
I'm not making money, it's IN GAME credits. I spent a while doing this, I am merely making a few credits so I can buy more :)
The car will have a full web address on it.
I also need to source other KATG artwork to replicate.
and....I've dropped the price to 1000 credits now. a one-armed 3 year old could earn that in a single race in Forza.

One last thing....I'm 38.

FUUUUUUCCKKKK YOOOUUUUUUU!

Quote:

Originally Posted by deznice (Post 641216)
hhhmmmm while I like your style of thinkin, I think it's pretty fucked up you are trying to make money off someone elses logo.
Good idea, bad execution.

Something tells me you are a young punk though.... and may not understand the implications....

Try this instead, give it away for free to promote katg.... lightly hit up for a donation... Do not do it for the $, do it to help KATG spread the word and to learn for your next mod...

I think it would be awesome if I played FORZA to be racing against a katg car, It would definitely make me talk to you at the very least about the show, while everyone else heard...

Also try putting the website on the car as well....

Nice job btw...

deznice 03-25-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modehead (Post 641223)
A quick edit to what I wrote before.
I'm not making money, it's IN GAME credits. I spent a while doing this, I am merely making a few credits so I can buy more :)
The car will have a full web address on it.
I also need to source other KATG artwork to replicate.
and....I've dropped the price to 1000 credits now. a one-armed 3 year old could earn that in a single race in Forza.

One last thing....I'm 38.

FUUUUUUCCKKKK YOOOUUUUUUU!

Ha Ha, you are welcome... "I" didn't understand I thought it was like WOW or something where credits cost real money...

38 huh? what do you do for a living?Z just curious...

Modehead 03-25-2010 10:04 AM

Deznice, I work in a banknote manufacturing facility. I am currently off work :)

Also.....

If anyone doesnt know, these vinyls are made completely from primitive shapes built up to form an image.

The KATG logo carries over 200 of these shapes (Chemda's hair being the main culprit) and take a while to combine.

Cretaceous Bob 03-26-2010 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deznice (Post 641227)
Ha Ha, you are welcome... "I" didn't understand I thought it was like WOW or something where credits cost real money...

38 huh? what do you do for a living?Z just curious...

Gold doesn't cost real money in WoW. But you can buy it from other people if you want to. There's a difference.

Ansur 03-26-2010 01:06 PM

Oh, this is a game screenshot? Damn, I wanted one for my car.

outlaw 03-26-2010 04:31 PM

Modehead 03-26-2010 05:09 PM

Thanks Outlaw. You aint too late.....not 1 sold yet lol
I now have the HUAR lettering and robot head logo designed and on my storefront...grab those too! :)

Thanks, I put a few hours into these

DudeEMETIB 03-26-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ansur (Post 641408)
Oh, this is a game screenshot? Damn, I wanted one for my car.

Me too, I look at the picture over and over, and I can only hardly barely kinda tell it isn't a real car. :c