Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-29-2010, 04:52 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myq View Post
Thanks for freaking out! I love Jesse and Myq also. They are both awesome.
But if you had to pick just one? I mean like if you found a time machine and came back and you and Jesse were both in the green room and you could sleep with either, would you go for the old familiar, but at a new angle? Or give Jesse one last hurrah before marriage. (And would you stroke his hair and kiss his tears and tell him, "Shh Shh, I wish someone had done this for me.")?

Either way, you say 'no homo' I'm totally buying it. You've built a level of trust here. In that I trust that you can make us believe either scenario is no homo.

Oh, you might have just meant that you love both yourself and Jesse as people in a non sexual manner. That's kinda gay.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:20 AM   #22 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshnobobo2.0 View Post
your set tonight on last comic standing got me excited over stand up all over again.
thanks very much!
maybe next time you have to go to shows for your buddy, just sneak in something with the internet or DVD capacity, and play my videos while pretending to watch. then just hope you'll line up all the laughs in the right places. best of luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
But if you had to pick just one?

Oh, you might have just meant that you love both yourself and Jesse as people in a non sexual manner. That's kinda gay.
You're right, self-esteem and caring for others is for homosexuals.

(But I would certainly pick me, all other things being equal. Because even if it gets physical, that's not gay--it's masturbation which is totally natural. THOUGH, some religious people say that masturbation is gay. Which means that being gay IS totally natural. And nearly every guy is! Good morning, logic!)
Old 06-29-2010, 07:49 AM   #23 (permalink)

Myq was clearly one of the best on the show tonight - I shouted a big 'yes' when he was named at the end like I had some personal stake in it (and I screamed that they should all go fuck themselves when they didn't call Jesse).

Superb job Myq - even though I should have bought your album already I'm going to buy it right now as a congrats.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:16 PM   #24 (permalink)

QSA USA QSA!

That was excellent!

Great job Myq, you had a super(ior) set!

By my estimates, you've got at least 40,000 people rooting for you!

When are the final FINALS?
Old 06-29-2010, 12:34 PM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
And WTF was Jesse wearing? A zip up hoodie with a sport coat over it?
I felt like Jesse was talking too fast. Not sure if he had limited time and was trying to fit it in, but he was talking even faster than normal. Well, I'm sure the time was limited, just not sure how limited.

Too bad Jesse didn't get through, but GREAT that Myq did. He was AWESOME!
Old 06-29-2010, 12:52 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
I felt like Jesse was talking too fast. Not sure if he had limited time and was trying to fit it in, but he was talking even faster than normal. Well, I'm sure the time was limited, just not sure how limited.
He should've listened to Pat Dixon's advice 'TOO MANY WORDS'. Get to the point already!

Congratulations to Myq! I've preserved your awesome performance in glorious youtube-o-vision...

Old 06-29-2010, 04:28 PM   #27 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumblyjoe View Post
Myq was clearly one of the best on the show tonight - I shouted a big 'yes' when he was named at the end like I had some personal stake in it.

Superb job Myq - even though I should have bought your album already I'm going to buy it right now as a congrats.
Thanks for supporting me with yells and money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglass View Post
QSA USA QSA!

That was excellent!

Great job Myq, you had a super(ior) set!

By my estimates, you've got at least 40,000 people rooting for you!

When are the final FINALS?
A "super(ior)" set is better than a Super-Eeyore set, am I right, ladies?
(Pooh.)

Thanks for counting all those people!
Unless by "estimates" you mean "made-up numbers."
Then thanks for making up all those people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianAlt View Post
Too bad Jesse didn't get through, but GREAT that Myq did. He was AWESOME!
You're awesome. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
Congratulations to Myq! I've preserved your awesome performance in glorious youtube-o-vision...
It's also available on NBC's site, hulu, and my website linking to NBC's site. Thanks for watching, or being able to and pretending/intending to.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:51 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:

A "super(ior)" set is better than a Super-Eeyore set, am I right, ladies?
(Pooh.)

Thanks for counting all those people!
Unless by "estimates" you mean "made-up numbers."
Then thanks for making up all those people!

Yes it was a guesstimation based on what I've heard were KATG's avg daily listeners (someone please correct me if I am wrong)

May you continue your supreme reign over the imbeciles, or more appropriately the less cunning linguists (not to be confused with cunnilingus), or even more appropriate, do better than the other comics who are dumb dumb heads!

After that, please book a show in Southern/Central Oregon and bring Ms. Fox with you and I shall make a salad with her favorite herbs to be served in a hand made glass bowl that I shall make myself.

If that's not a big enough request, I can think of lots more things other people want you to do with your own life.

USA USA QSA!!!!!!!

Old 06-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
thanks very much!
maybe next time you have to go to shows for your buddy, just sneak in something with the internet or DVD capacity, and play my videos while pretending to watch. then just hope you'll line up all the laughs in the right places. best of luck!

You're right, self-esteem and caring for others is for homosexuals.

(But I would certainly pick me, all other things being equal. Because even if it gets physical, that's not gay--it's masturbation which is totally natural. THOUGH, some religious people say that masturbation is gay. Which means that being gay IS totally natural. And nearly every guy is! Good morning, logic!)
Your logic, as per usual, sir, is impeccable.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:00 PM   #30 (permalink)

Awesome job Myq! I thought all the katg guests were hilarious. I was really hoping Ryan Hamilton would of got picked too, he was definately one of the funniest people on the show. But congrats Myq you're hi larious!