Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree10Likes

Old 03-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #181 (permalink)

Audiobuzzed Meets Team Drunk Ottawa in the latest released episode that isn't an episode episode.

Special unreleased BigJim call to TDO Epi #18 b as recorded by my cohost.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #182 (permalink)

The DaH Theory

I'm halfway through my first DaH Theory (their latest). They spend the first ten minutes talking about beer. Instant Aces in my book.

I think I just got a new podcast to add to my rotation. Well Done.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:35 PM   #183 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I figured I'd stick my head in and mention I finally finished the website (well wordpress blog) for "Me and Zo in the Studio". I'm still working out the kinks, but it's better than depending on libsyns page. We're 25 shows in and always looking for feedback and trying to improve, so feel free to give it a listen and critique.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:26 PM   #184 (permalink)

douchecast

a new poster to the forums but a daily listener to the show. I started out podcasting with some friends about a year and a half ago. We do our show live every monday and thursday at 10 pm eastern at DoucheCast Chatroom the podcast is called DoucheCast and the name sums it up.

The podcast is released on Fridays but if you want listen to all the episodes you can find them at www.douchecast.net

To be honest, I started podcasting as I moved away from my friends so this was our way of getting together every week cracking a beer and just bullshitting for the whole show and somehow we still manage to do it.

We somehow manage to avoid the news and just stick to ourselves and all the randomness we notice in the world. I started listening to Keith and the Girl because of my podcasting habits I liked to check out and hear what the others were doing. I soon found out Keith and the Girl are the best at the game. To do what they do 5 days a week is quite the epic achievement. I know many have tried and none of them have entertained me like KATG.

So yeah gay rant over, if you get bored and need another show to experiment with give us a listen some time. See you folks around.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffdude View Post
a new poster to the forums but a daily listener to the show.
Fuuuuckkkkk Youuuu and welcome to the forums!

As below, Audiobuzzed #22 is ready for downloads.

Last edited by Rhian; 03-19-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:11 PM   #186 (permalink)

Hey all, it's been a while since I've been on the forums but just wanted to post an update on the Original Geeks Podcast. We're recording Episode 42 this week, but we have a mixtape coming out the weekend of Wrestlemania called OGPC Presents: Underground Hitz Volume 1 which will be a free download that has over 20 tracks that we have played over the course of the first 40 episodes. We end every episode with Underground Hitz that plays the best in local music from the Binghamton area plus underground artists we find on the net. All types of genres are on this mix, and it's lookin pretty sweet. Plus we got some local love when 607Magazine recently did an article on us and shit. We thought it was pretty fresh, and since KATG was one of our inspirations we wanted to share it with ya'll.

http://www.607magazine.com/index.php...our-inner-geek

Subscribe to our feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/ogpc

Your source for all geek related shit and all things fresh hosted by Ian Daddybones & Jiinx

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/iandaddybones

Old 03-21-2009, 07:42 PM   #187 (permalink)

This is only my second post in the forums, but I've been listening for about two years or so. I just started a podcast in February called I Just Had a Terrible Thought. It's a general talk show. We basically just talk about current events and stupid shit we've done.

you can find it at ijusthadaterriblethought.com
Old 03-24-2009, 12:40 AM   #188 (permalink)

NEW SCREAM PODCAST..

http://www.underneaththeradarproduct...nthreetogo.mp3
Old 03-24-2009, 12:56 AM   #189 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddybones View Post
Hey all, it's been a while since I've been on the forums but just wanted to post an update on the Original Geeks Podcast. We're recording Episode 42 this week, but we have a mixtape coming out the weekend of Wrestlemania called OGPC Presents: Underground Hitz Volume 1 which will be a free download that has over 20 tracks that we have played over the course of the first 40 episodes. We end every episode with Underground Hitz that plays the best in local music from the Binghamton area plus underground artists we find on the net. All types of genres are on this mix, and it's lookin pretty sweet. Plus we got some local love when 607Magazine recently did an article on us and shit. We thought it was pretty fresh, and since KATG was one of our inspirations we wanted to share it with ya'll.

http://www.607magazine.com/index.php...our-inner-geek
You do realize that only like 5-6 folks around here know when that is, right?
Old 03-30-2009, 02:09 AM   #190 (permalink)

So Haz Mat from the jamhole told us we should stop podcasting. We considered it. But we think he's wrong.

Episode 35: EP 35- Return of the DaHs

Feedback is welcome at info@thedahtheory.com

<3's & tittie flashes! - DaH