Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree10Likes

Old 05-03-2009, 10:11 PM   #221 (permalink)

Well I can admit when I am wrong, I seen holistic and assumed she was on a holistic medicine and alternative medicine thing, I'm skeptical about the whole holistic life style being the thing that saved the father throat (mainly because the initial diagnosis of him not being able to swallow again was not certain, although a change in life style couldn't have hurt) but for the most part she genuinely seems like a normal nutritionist just promoting a healthy life style.

Again I apologize, I am used to seeing holistic and then hearing a lot of alternative medicine stuff with it, the reason for that is that that is usually what holistic tends to mean in terms of health and I tend to pounce on things like that because I see alternative medicine as harmful (what with people choosing it over actual medicine), but she seems like a genuinely nice person with a healthy outlook.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:49 PM   #222 (permalink)

Hey Bobby, well done, I really liked it with the Guru.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #223 (permalink)

Location: Reston, VA also can be found in my cubical, because really thats where i live
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
Hey Bobby, well done, I really liked it with the Guru.
thanks, still working on the sound and finding a better place to do interviews but it is coming along fairly well i think :-)
Old 05-05-2009, 07:29 PM   #224 (permalink)

Audiobuzzed #25: New York, NY
Rhian and Big Jim talk about their week in New York for Keith Malley's birthday party super party! Beer of the Week and other shenanigans follow.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:49 PM   #225 (permalink)

Location: Reston, VA also can be found in my cubical, because really thats where i live
NEW EPISODE OF IRONMAN BOBBY PODCAST
Ironman Bobby - Main Page

or download it from itunes!

I talk about my upcoming experiment THE TRIAL go to the website to find out more or watch the video!!
Old 05-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #226 (permalink)

NEW EPISODE OF IRONMAN BOBBY PODCAST
Ironman Bobby - Main Page

or download it from itunes!

I talk about my upcoming experiment THE TRIAL go to the website to find out more or watch the video!!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:18 PM   #227 (permalink)

http://www.audiobuzzed.com/

Show # 26 is out with important info at the end to help out the cause.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #228 (permalink)

It was around this time, 4 years ago, I started listening to Keith and The Girl. At first, I thought: all they do is talk shit and they're at the top of podcast alley; well fuck, I could do that. So I teamed with a foul mouthed friend and started our own podcast, Foreskin Radio. It was to be a show about sex and life from the suburban male point of view, in Metro Vancouver. A brown hindu and a white catholic. Raw and Uncut. Smoke weed, go to stripclubs, and tell dirty jokes. We thought we'd be a surefire hit. Now 4 years later, KATG is still the number 1 podcast in the world and we're still just another shitty podcast who think 6 votes on podcast alley is brag worthy. All and all, I wouldn't have it anyway.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #229 (permalink)

It is what you want it to be. We started our podcast out just hoping our friends would dig it. Our number currently go past the number of friends I know who listen but frankly we're not in it for money or ratings or a huge fanbase. We do a show we love to listen back to, a show our friends seem to genuinely enjoy and frankly everything after that is gravy.

That said, Uncast 131 is out now. 132 is in the can and 133 will be most likely be recorded tonight.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #230 (permalink)

hey people... thanks for some good podcasts, i've now added a few more to my list.
i've been toying around the idea of starting my own. i have some experience, doing a guest co-host on a friends (The Heide Show) for a handful of episodes, and helping her tweak her sound.
so i know how the setup should look, but i'm looking for some suggestions on equipment (mics, mixing board, digital recorder). i would like a decent mic, no b.s. logitech usb crap, willing to put some $ into it. from feedback/buzzing problems with that friend's podcast, the best solution we found was to use a separate digital recorder as opposed to directly to a pc. and something like an 8 input channel mixer would do.
thanks for any suggestions